Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
dude. that thing is B-E-A-UTIFUL. congrats man.

·
Registered
432 Posts
That's beautiful, even got the factory floor mats! Would like to see a shot of the engine bay.

·
Founding Member
6,405 Posts
Awsome Supra, neighbor. Probably fewer than ten in the whole state of Texas that nice. Our summer sunshine ensured few survived to look like that today.

·
Registered
885 Posts
looks to be a car from the ticonderoga region of ny. i think it finally sold on ebay! it seemed nice when i was talking to the orig owner a few years back. i think it was sold in neptune nj back in the day.

nice car and welcome to the forum

mike

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Gorgeous car. Then again I have a thing for white over maroon 85's! Looking forward to seeing more pics of this car.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's beautiful, even got the factory floor mats! Would like to see a shot of the engine bay.
The engine bay is not nearly as nice. Many oil leaks everywhere although the engine seems well taken care of. The internals are absolutely clean.
I have a 6M waiting in the wings. I'd planned on doing all the gaskets anyway so I figured I might as well do it to the 6M instead.
When the engine's out I'll clean up the engine bay as good as new.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Wow! Very nice. It is so rare to see a Supra that has nice clear/clean taillights that have not fogged over yet. Clearly you and the prior owner has taken excellent care of that Supra.

·
Registered
62 Posts
bkb84

Hello everyone, this is my first post. I have recently upgraded from my 83 celica gts to an 84 ltype. Will post pics soon. Like the one guy said dude that is one awsome mkii.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
I have mad respect for cars like this...

Looks stunning, and Id never guess it had 93K on it

Kudos KJK... you have an obligation to keep her safe and sound.

Can you provide some history on the car?

It reminds me of a car I knew of from Randolph NJ many years ago.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Can you provide some history on the car?

It reminds me of a car I knew of from Randolph NJ many years ago.
This car was listed on ebay about a year ago. The seller was the original owner and was in Ticonderoga, NY. They originally bought the car new in New Jersey.
I have all the service records and even the original window sticker and bill of sale. It needs some mechanical TLC and has a small ding or two on the body but overall it's been well preserved.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts