Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The car was an a frontal accident that pretty much destroyed the front clip. It still needs some aligning of the hood, but i'll get to that. The color is really weird, dark metalic gray with a red perl, so it looks gold in the sun. It used to be the blue and gray two tone, but I went for something a little different. the pictures were taken two days after the paint went on, and the car is covered with dust, and the fender flares and rear wingy still need paint.

its still work in progress (thankfully nearing completion) but I thought I'd post some pics anyway

Heh, these pictures dont really feature a nice landscape, just shop walls and the masonry cinder block plant, that makes a horrible 2 second noise every 10 seconds that with prolonged exposure, induces tool throwing.

****edit just go here, ive had enough of red X's
http://www.geocities.com/rob85supra/index.html?1021417372223

ill be sure to post some more when the flares go on, and I get to shine it up :D

·
Registered
310 Posts
:snipersm: :2gunfire: :scatter: zankone ~~~~ :scrambleup:

·
Registered
310 Posts
U know what i still see red XXXXXXXXXX it might be the school comps. Ill check them out when i get home.
:)

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
HCogeHC said:
:snipersm: :2gunfire: :scatter: zankone ~~~~ :scrambleup:
ha ha ha your not funny :fist: :turn-l:

RobMK2 I see the pics now. cool pics (looks funny with out the flares :lol: ) 8)

·
Registered
310 Posts
I found out a way to veiw the pics, work in progress cant wait to see the finished product. good luck god knows i need some.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts