Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
I pulled headlight wiskers out of a junkyard a couple months back and was charged 10 bucks for the pair. I felt like I was robbing THEM!

I've seen them go on ebay for as much as 100 bucks for the pair.

I consider myself lucky to have found them.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
The last time I saw, you could get all the hoses, and headlight whiskers from Toyota.....

·
Registered
148 Posts
If you run a Search you would find out that HKS did make turbo kits back in the 80s and quite a few stages of turbo. They are pretty rare to come by.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If you run a Search you would find out that HKS did make turbo kits back in the 80s and quite a few stages of turbo. They are pretty rare to come by.
Oh wow... you got me with the Use Search.... I didn't care enough to look it up. was mostly a rhetorical question, but thanks for playing.

·
Premium Member
7,920 Posts
I think he posted a rhetorical answer, not that any of us wouldn't have as well...

Word of advice cool your jets!!

You better get your flame suit on if that posts gets this type of response out of you after only 3 posts???

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
Oh wow... you got me with the Use Search.... I didn't care enough to look it up. was mostly a rhetorical question, but thanks for playing.
If you typed it with a "?" at the end, it was not rhetorical, just showing that you were lazy, and since you got caught, you are trying to make it seem like you were just thinking it, and somehow your fingers typed it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts