Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I saw that too... I thought it was an effect but what the deal with that and it is really annoying :mad: ... but if it was Malloy... I will just shut up and go to my room. :?

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Cry me a river... :roll:

I'm almost done. I got sick of our forum looking exactly like the new SOGI forum...

So...I'm fixing that. Sorry it bothers you, but better late at night than me doing it in during the middle of the day.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
OIC... sorry for our abrupt remarks about this... well it was you then... I didn't even notice that we have the same colors as SOGI.com

Jay

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
We need to change to something a bit darker. :wink: :D

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
No problem...

I was just getting tired of the stock out of the box color scheme. I'll mess with it more tomorrow when my brain is working better.

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i didn't say it was a bad thing, hell, i like this look better than the default one.

:wink::

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Ok...

This is what our forum "used" to look like: http://www.supras.com/forums - and I couldn't stand that our forum looked exactly like the stock/out of the box forum on SOGI so....

I made a few changes tonight...2:22am -- goodnight ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
tongiht, the drnk, and why the finters, starting to mell the likesmoke!/?, dswhy, i don't not know, pelase tell me berfero i wake up, ok?
it's funjyt he coloutt, i think the

·
Registered
1,619 Posts
Ohh pudyyy... Just flipped my calender.. The forum color matches the paint job of Miss June. Nice pic PhilD...

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tongiht, the drnk, and why the finters, starting to mell the likesmoke!/?, dswhy, i don't not know, pelase tell me berfero i wake up, ok?
Bro, you need to get to bed a little sooner :shock:

Christian

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Racefiend said:
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro, you need to get to bed a little sooner :shock:

Christian
No kidding. I tried to de-cipher what he was saying, but I gave up on the 3rd try. Sleep deprivation is a bad thing....obviously. ;)

·
Registered
178 Posts
LOL! I'm sorry guys. I guess I most have written that last night :crazyeye:. still a bit fuzzy this morning but other ahn a headache I'm fine. :D

I like the news colours thought. They look good.

·
Registered
138 Posts
yeha i like da new colors too, its darker so it easier on the eyes

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I'm not a fan of the light blue bars. :cry:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts