Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
962 Posts
I saw that too... I thought it was an effect but what the deal with that and it is really annoying :mad: ... but if it was Malloy... I will just shut up and go to my room. :?

· Registered
2,242 Posts
Cry me a river... :roll:

I'm almost done. I got sick of our forum looking exactly like the new SOGI forum...

So...I'm fixing that. Sorry it bothers you, but better late at night than me doing it in during the middle of the day.

· Registered
962 Posts
OIC... sorry for our abrupt remarks about this... well it was you then... I didn't even notice that we have the same colors as SOGI.com

Jay

· Registered
175 Posts
tongiht, the drnk, and why the finters, starting to mell the likesmoke!/?, dswhy, i don't not know, pelase tell me berfero i wake up, ok?
it's funjyt he coloutt, i think the

· Registered
1,407 Posts
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tongiht, the drnk, and why the finters, starting to mell the likesmoke!/?, dswhy, i don't not know, pelase tell me berfero i wake up, ok?
Bro, you need to get to bed a little sooner :shock:

Christian

· Registered
2,242 Posts
Racefiend said:
Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 4:31 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bro, you need to get to bed a little sooner :shock:

Christian
No kidding. I tried to de-cipher what he was saying, but I gave up on the 3rd try. Sleep deprivation is a bad thing....obviously. ;)

· Registered
175 Posts
LOL! I'm sorry guys. I guess I most have written that last night :crazyeye:. still a bit fuzzy this morning but other ahn a headache I'm fine. :D

I like the news colours thought. They look good.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.