Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Words from my dad when he saw my SECOND terracotta supra. Then those words were followed closely by which one is mine. THe new car is an 83 p type sun roof terracotta. Still cleaning it up the inside in the process of putting a fresh 7mge into it. As soon as i find my camera i will post up some pics. paid 800 for the car and fresh tranny and 7mge. So now i own twins
Savage:
83 terracotta 5mge ljm strut bar, chimp intake, 2" magnaflow cat back soon to be project car.
soon to come: addco sway bars

Swift:
83 terracotta 7mge sunroof, soon to be daily driver

Pics!
sprint (the new car)

Buffed out one side to show what it will look like when i get the engine in and wash and wax it

new pics of savage

Both cars

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
MSS can be contagious!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Wait for your parent's reaction when the third one rolls in...

I'll give you a hint, it looks like this:
Mom=:mad:
Dad=:new_uklia

You=:inout7xr:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ha i will keep that in mind. The paint buffs out pretty nice as you will see the interrior needs help but i can fix it. but i need a few parts already like a full sunroof assembly everything but the head liner and the actual sun roof. Pics to come later today.

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
Hey, mark down my username. My wife has a maroon interior, and I'll have to get the interior code to check. Anyways, she want's rid of her interior (maroon int/white ext) and she want's my black interior. So... Might be able to get you a bunch of stuff. It'll be a while, I'm on the road working right now, and I'm not gutting my car now, and shipping all my interior to WA, from KY/AL. But when I get back to the PACNW I'll hook you up.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts