Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Founding Member
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its the modern electronic version of sticking a card in your spokes!

·
is awesome
2,736 Posts
Hahah...Jim showed me these. You have NO idea how tempted I am to inquire about being a distributor. Just a badass little product.
If you do I'm buying one just to put in Mark (RA24man's) Truck to remind him of what he's been forgetting in the garage :naughty: (I know it's not Turbo sounding... but it's the idea of the prank ya know).

·
Registered
1,957 Posts
Funny - good gag gift - there's some on ebay

·
Registered
6,312 Posts

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
So who's planning to buy one of these fancy noisemakers? :naughty: I still have it on the back burner and still thinking about it. The price is a bit steep for my wallet, though.

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Ok, so call me a sucker, LOL!! I just bought one on eBay for $47.95. There's only 5 left on eBay so get em while you can. The auction started out with 10 and there's only 5 left. LOL!!

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Well color me silly, but I just bought another one so there's only 4 left. The 1st one was for a friend who is going to give it to one of his family members and reimburse me for it. The 2nd one is for myself and any of my friends that want to play around with it. Knowing me, I'll probably want to tear into it just to see what makes it tick. :)

·
Founding Member
6,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dang, Dave! I hope I didn't mess your household budget for the month by posting this silly little toy. I just thought the mk2 crowd would get a kick out of seeing it. If they could make them at a price point under $20 to make it a viable impulse purchase they'd sell a bazillion of them.

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Dang, Dave! I hope I didn't mess your household budget for the month by posting this silly little toy. I just thought the mk2 crowd would get a kick out of seeing it. If they could make them at a price point under $20 to make it a viable impulse purchase they'd sell a bazillion of them.
LOL!!! No worries. My monthly budget will survive. People are suckers by nature. :) For that reason, I think they will probably sell quite well despite the $50.00 price tag. The 10 V8 units on eBay are now sold out and the V10 units are now up for bids. I also suspect that there's going to be a lot of ricers making a lot of racket with these things in the near future. :rolleye: I just wish the lopey idle were a little faster so it would bring back memories of my 69 427 Camaro SS. LOL!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts