Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 27 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
what about a 7mgeu bottom end with a 5mgeu head, and metal head gasket, stockish.. with custom t3 turbo and exhaust etc.. what power would that give approximately? Obviously running stock boost at around 8psi and a medium sized intercooler, say, a R33 GTS-t.. this might be a little small though.. but easy to find for cheap.

· Registered
13 Posts
Thats a very valid point, but in my circumstances, regulations are a pain in the bumb when i change the engine, even going turbo will make me get the car inspected for the road. Coppers around here pull any car over which looks kinda sporty :p I really want to know if the 7mgeu crank can go in a 5mgeu, and stroke it to 3L, then wouldnt the 5mgeu be nearing the 190hp figures anyway? Or would it be less due to the head differences? (7mgeu are 200hp) i cant see why i couldnt get 250+hp from a 5mgeu with a T3, large cooler and some other bits n pieces..

1 - 2 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.