POTATO
17,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh my lawds, I am soooo sunburnt :sadsmilie

·
POTATO
17,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hell if I know, I think it just ended at 5pm. Left at like 1pm bc the sun was outrageous. I am fried to a crisp and was probably close to getting heat stroke.

I do know at least one MKIV went faster than 200mph.

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
Great photos! Thanks for sharing. Wow - what an event!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,871 Posts
Record highs in the 90's today for South FL = :SM130 (1): Yuck!! It's supposed to be a lot cooler this time of year. :rolleyes: Cooler weather would've been nicer for everyone and the cars would've run faster with more power. Nice triangulated strut bar on the one car, but the tubing needs to be round pipe instead of flat bar. :) Very nice pix, Tanya!

·
Registered
472 Posts
damn. i wish i had known. im actually in miami at the moment... business trip but i probably could have gone to this for a bit...

·
POTATO
17,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Too bad you guys came in late.

And I'm officially pissed off w/ photobucket. Been using them for years and it seems every 6 months they cut the bandwidth back a lot, I'm not paying $40 for a fucking image host.

Sorry.

·
POTATO
17,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have numerous accounts already, I'm just too lazy to upload 50 pictures again and honestly way too aggrivated with PB. A lot of my friends on my local forum had their PB accounts taken down right after mine, so either Photobucket is limiting bandwidth EXTREMELY for everyone on free accounts, or our website was under attack and screwing it up.

All I know is not much interest was shown in this thread when I first put it up, and I don't feel too inclined to put the pics back up for more fail.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'll express the interest for the Texas group... holy hell, that's awesome stuff! Nice pics Tanya, saw them before they got pulled and turned one of them into my desktop...

·
Registered
128 Posts
Cool pics

As for the image hosting, try www.use.com and you wont have problems like PB has;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts