Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got spammed by a "new"supra site called TeamSupra. Looks just like ISUPRA though. Still not as good as this place :D

·
Registered
189 Posts
yeah i got that email today. i was like hey supra site might as well cheak it out i did and it does look exactly identical almost the supraforums. and doesn't seem like anyone's gonna get into that really just doesn't seem like it's anything diff from sf.com.

Dan

·
Registered
430 Posts
yup I definatly joined it last night and it sure as hell isn't very busy. ah well this place is still better....looks like another supraforums type of setup.

dohc82 said:
I just got spammed by a "new"supra site called TeamSupra. Looks just like ISUPRA though. Still not as good as this place :D

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
they spammed supraforums and now they're spamming people via email. I got hit as well.

Fucking idiots.

·
Registered
170 Posts
quick said:
they spammed supraforums and now they're spamming people via email. I got hit as well.

Fucking idiots.
What is more interesting, they paid the $200+ for the vBulletin licensing and software.

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Im sick of this shit. Its some gamer trying to make $ off the active Supra community. Look at the banners he has on the site heh

Just another place for our tiny mk2 community to go....smart

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Anyone leaving here for another site is crazy, unless it is one of the couple of morons that have recently joined...they can go.

There are still a few peeps that have not transferred over from Yahoo...that site is almost worthless now. If they could make the switch (i.e. TomD) I could unsub from that list altogether.

Anyway, long live the CS.com Forum!!!

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
I got the email too. I have to wonder...how many Supra related forums does the internet need? Jeezus!

I'm glad you guys are happy with what we've done on CelicaSupra.com - it's nice to have a place where we can talk about OUR cars without all the other noise and BS. :wink:

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
I got the email too. I have to wonder...how many Supra related forums does the internet need? Jeezus!

I'm glad you guys are happy with what we've done on CelicaSupra.com - it's nice to have a place where we can talk about OUR cars without all the other noise and BS. :wink:
Hell, I stoped going to Yahoo and I never did belong to Supraforums. This is the one and only for me.

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
I get digests from the SoCalSupras mailing list....someone over there noted that everyone who was a Supraforums contributor (some using *only* e-mail addresses given to Supraforums) got that spam from "team Supra"...so there's an idea there that these guys are the ones that hacked Supraforums to jack their subscriber lists...I'm thinking that they might be on the mark.

Some people have too much time on their hands....!

-- Bob --

1 - 12 of 12 Posts