Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i used to live in miami fl. had a 5.0 mustang with 150 shot of nitrous on it. going home one day had this jetta bouncing next to me like he was egging me on to race right. 1.8t yea ok i thought so come to the next light and stopped. reached back turned on the bottle to make a statment to this idiot. well light turned green and we went for it. he was up a fender on me from the start, i hit the bottle jumped door and door with him. but thats it pumped 2nd, then third, still he's RIGHT THERE i couldn't beleive it. so i let off in cofusion. :? HOW THE HELLLLLL DID THAT JUST HAPPEN :shock: :shock: :shock: i said to myself? need less to say took out my bottle and never did it again. atleast for a while that its. car blew up a blew weeks later from altermator fire. good ridence i don't ever want that to happen again! now i'm in illinois own an 84 supra, and have decided to go all out with it going to aim for 10's in the 1/4 with a car i can drive everyday! never again will i by ford!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sneaky

my damn mustang ran 11:80's that not sneaky thats f#@@ing rediculous!!!!!!!!!!! i hope i will be in the other side of that situation once the turbo's are added to my supra! or i'm building a chassis car with big block chevy and quad turbos i've had it with this being of unsure ness

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
a chip, intake, and exhaust on those 1.8Ts is worth really serious power.
i cant quote you numbers, but they make extremely cheap and effective racers with those mods.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea

i know these things make a difference but 11:80ssss thats a lot more than just some exhaust a chip and intake. had to have a ton more to run with my stang just sucked it wasn't obvious to notice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts