Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've been waiting months to get these from our supplier, and to make a long story short, ended up with way more than I need. If these don't sell in short order their going back (cept for the 3 sets i need)

$9 per 2-pack + shipping. I'd be willing to split some of these up and make a coupple sets

reply hear if you want em (7 2-pc set avaiable)

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
if you can confirm they'll fit on my cressida front brakes, I'll take a full set of 4. If not, I'll just get the supra rears!

EDIT: just looked it up, they are the same! I'll take two sets for 3 total.. PM me details and I'll send you monies!

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you can confirm they'll fit on my cressida front brakes, I'll take a full set of 4. If not, I'll just get the supra rears!

EDIT: just looked it up, they are the same! I'll take two sets for 3 total.. PM me details and I'll send you monies!
so 3 sets? (3 2-pc set total of 6 bleeders)? $27 plus shipping how's $30 shipped sound?

got paypal if ya wana use that... if not let me know what you want to use...

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
pm sent

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
pm replied

·
Premium Member
5,600 Posts
back at ya

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
2 2packs left.... apprently these are hard to find. I'd like to ship all these out today so who wants tha last ones????

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
pmed

and they are gone...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Looks like the bleeder on the clutch is different... bummer

ack that is a bad picture

but I think that is original. Now I have to find the one for the clutch...

·
Registered
3,964 Posts
hells yeah, some Motul RBF 660 in the spring coupled with these babies ought to be a treat.

now I can bleed multiple times a season without hassle. I LOVE a solid pedal

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)

eazy as pie

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 · (Edited)
yep built in check valves. items sent off, think I missed the 4 oclock pick up though...

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
only had a chance to do the one today but man that fluid was nasty.

Fluid is so cheap for me I'd like to just get on a schedule and do all the fluids every 6 months, (at least coolant brake and clutch) although the diff and clutch are a little more expensive I'll at least do that yearly… oh yah PS fluid too

Just thinking out loud

·
Registered
2,846 Posts
do some reseach on brake fluids, there are new fluids (i forget the names) that last for more then the dot3/4 and dont need a full flush like dot 5 does. they cost more but its worh it.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
everyone get their bleeders?

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
my pm is full... just wanted to check and make sure everyone got their bleeders....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts