·
Registered
1,951 Posts
we only need 3 more! :D

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Supra Bob said:
Well, if its still not met quota come June/July kinda time frame... You can count me in...
I was gonna say the same but maybe like in July (maybe a good BD present for myself :twisted: )

·
Registered
129 Posts
they will be for sale to anyone after they receive the 20 orders right? because i dont have the money right now but i will have it in a few months. i hope so, they look pretty cool

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
I am sure those who have already paid for them are happy about that...but I was hoping that they would be held off until summer so I could get in on it.. Oh well.. Are they just running the pre-orders or are they running extra's?

·
Registered
237 Posts
I just checked Speedhut and the gauges are only $79.95 Does anyone have pics of theirs? They say manual trans only but show a cutout for the O/D off light! :?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
So they are now selling them for $40 less than those who participated in the group buy? Ouch!!!

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
I just checked the site and it looks like $79.99 but is there anyone who has them in their car? Did anyone give them a TRD logo for the tach? Help us out guys post a picture!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
well i got a pretty quick response from them. $79 is the base price, $119 is the pre order price, which includes logos, colors graphics, where as logos graphics and other options cost quite a bit i guess. so in reality, people that didnt get in on the pre order are only getting the guages $10 cheaper than us who pre ordered them :roll:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey I was just wondering how to get the speedhut gauges to fit in my car. I have an 85 P-Type and at the bottom of the needles for the tach and speedo have a long rectangle base, but the speedhut has a round hole cut in it not a rectangle. Does anybody else have this problem? If anyone has there's installed would you please tell me how you got them to fitt. Thankyou.

Superfly6MGE
Black 85 P-Type w/6MGE

·
Super Moderator
8,265 Posts
Are you thinking of replacing the actual factory face? If so most of these gauges go over the factory face. You just have to slide the new cover over the factory needles (don't remove them). This is about the only issue I could see you having with round vs rectangular cutouts. HTH

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
For those of you that have actually got the Speedhut gauges have you put them on? The main reason Im asking is cuz I want to see a pic ot it already placed on the car. :wink:

Thanks

1 - 20 of 21 Posts