Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I need help. I put new Techna-Fit SS Brakes on my car yesterday and ran out of time and did not get to bleed them good, so today I go thruogh 2-32oz bottles of brake fluid to get all the air out. Now my prob is that I have no brakes with a very spongy pedal. The new lines inner dia. is a little smaller than the old ones could my Master cylinder have went bad due to the smaller lines increasing the pressure. I have done alot of brake work and this problem is kicking my azz. If anyone has any advice I would love to hear it.

Thanks in advance

Michael

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey,Hey,Hey

I'm trying to get brakes working and you guy's are just chit chat'n boy you guys are just grand.LOL. Hey Leslie I sent you something snail mail.

· Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Fixed

New Master Cylinder brakes are good to go now, (Sigh) Glad thats over driving 45 mph is for the birds and other drivers don't like it either they kept telling me to look up only they were using the middle finger insted of the pointing one oh well, I looked up but I never saw anything.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.