Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
174 Posts
DESTROY THE SPRAYFOAM!

edit: after reading the post, I realised that this post may infulence it's readers to DESTROY things... if you DESTROY anything or anyone, you are doing so under your own will...

Fiberglass resin and hardener... sometmes called "kitty hair". easyest crap to use and it will last forever, as opposed to 3 or 4 months like the spray foam. DESTROY the rust and any spray foam (sandblaster is a good thing) anyway you can, cut out a piece of cardboard a little bigger than the hole, spray it with wd40 to make it slippery, mix up some resin and hardener and slap a 1/2 inch thick layer on the wd40 side of the cardboard and stick it to the hole and hold it there... keep holding... hold it... is it stiff yet? good... now peel the cardboard away and you got yourself a patch... NOW PAINT IT! good. now DESTROY the spray foam and whatever reminds you of the spray foam and your experience with it. :mrgreen:

if you can, please send pictures of the DESTRUCTION of any spray foam... I had a run in with it and I hate it as much as you do.

and if anyone sugests spray foam in the future... DESTROY THEM!
also, just a hint... people still know its duct tape even if you paint it the color of your car. so if someone suggests painting duct tape, or spray foam, or silicone culking or cardboard, or leftover pizza for that matter... yeah, you guessed it... DESTROY them!

im not a violent person... but spray foam is A DEMON AND IT MUST BE DESTROYED! :lol: , remind anyone of a movie?

· Registered
174 Posts
Supraa_luva said:
btw I use electrical tape on my hatch since it's black.
*cowers and hides not to be destroyed!*
HEY! in all seriousness it's held up for 6 years now and it's stopped some rust spots!!!
:lol: , I said duct tape... not elecrical tape. duct tape seems to break down into just the threads its made out of. electrical tape is a whole different story. I held my ripped air dam together for months with it. I bet if it was stickier... you could build a car out of it. lol

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.