Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
975 Posts
RobMK2 said:
Supraa_luva said:
btw I use electrical tape on my hatch since it's black.
*cowers and hides not to be destroyed!*
HEY! in all seriousness it's held up for 6 years now and it's stopped some rust spots!!!
:lol: , I said duct tape... not elecrical tape. duct tape seems to break down into just the threads its made out of. electrical tape is a whole different story. I held my ripped air dam together for months with it. I bet if it was stickier... you could build a car out of it. lol
I used to use black "Hockey Tape" on my mountain bike. It is cloth but it doesnt break down. Stays black, its water proof and heat makes it stick better. I havent used it on a car though :lol:

· Registered
975 Posts
I bought some Dapt(cheap stuff-next time the industrial)but it filled my quarter panels below the rear armrest nicely. Took two days to dry completely though...must have been the depth/density. I was pleased to find out that it will stand up to fibreglass resin. Construction foam insulation panels dont and you have to buy epoxy based resins which are much more expensive. I think once I am sure it is completly dry I will be coating the Dapt with a 'glass layer for strength-the Dapt is compressible and needs some help.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.