Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
3rd weekend of May = NE Spring meet. Lets do it!

Post up if you are in!!

! *RAIN OR SHINE* !

644 Gravel Pike (Rte 29)
East Greenville, PA 18041

Friday May 15:
Dragstrip night if there is interest... please reach out to Damon directly for details.

Saturday May 16:
Folks usually start getting to the location at around 11AM on Saturday. Plan on lunch at the bar next door, and dinner somewhere local for those that hang after 6 or 7.

Sunday May 17:
Morning breakfast for those that stay over and a cruise as in years past.

Everyone is welcome, old and new. Newbies, please remember this is being held on private property. No burnouts, donuts, or general mayhem - Damon has been hosting this meet for 15+ years - we need to respect the property to ensure 15 more years of meets.

Lodging:
Comfort Inn and Suites - Quakertown
1905 John Fries Hwy
Quakertown, PA 18951
215 538-3000
$89.99 nightly (must mention Celica Supra Club per Gen Mgr Greg Luffman for this discounted rate)
http://www.comfortinn.com/hotel-quak...sylvania-PA164

Best Western - Quakertown
1446 W Broad Street
Quakertown, PA, 18951
215-536-2500
Approx $82 /night

Cab Motel - Brian Whitman, owner
926 Gravel Pike (Rte 29)
Palm, PA
215 679-5955
Approx $60 /night

Please post up if you're IN!!!

Attending:
1. Damon
2. Malloy
3. Phil G
4. Billy M
5. Bob S
6. CeeJay
7. Xeno

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Possibly in.... emailing tuner now to make sure I can get all tuned up before I head down.

Trying to gather some Toronto Peeps

·
Registered
13,082 Posts
Bob's coming? I'm so there!

Those of you in the southern or western portions of the US, I'd like to point out that better than a dozen people from PA/NY/Canada came down to the "Tail of the Dragon" meet, so your ninny excuses don't work. Pack it up and make the trip, you will enjoy it!

--BillyM

·
Registered
555 Posts
welp! after getting a few things straightened out with the longest project ever!...was all set to make it out in the current DD. but uncle sam has reared his ugly head and requires me to take part in a 3 day training even that same weekend. so while you guys are eating and driving ill be busy shooting at, and blowing shit up!

·
Registered
10 Posts
I haven't gone down in quite awhile, sadly I can't make it this time, but I'll be there for the fall meet.

Last time I showed up, I was driving my Subaru, next time I hope to be in my Supra.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Sorry you missed it for all that did. It was one of those years where it wasn't large turnout but what I would call the faithful. As usual we had a great time. Thanks go to Damon for being a great guy, awesome friend, and great host.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
When is the fall meet?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts