Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
How much for your CelicaSupra front emblem? It appears to be in excellent shape. Are there any scratches or flaws?

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
I found some more stuff in my parts closet. Prices include shipping and paypal fees except for the ones marked 'PLUS SHIPPING'. I have to figure the costs for those. PM me with the item you want, your name, email, shipping address and I will send you an invoice from Paypal. Thank you.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry, I do not have a black driver side seatbelt and the radio brackets have been sold.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Still have these items for sale. Prices include shipping and paypal fees except for the ones marked 'PLUS SHIPPING'. I have to figure the costs for those. PM me with the item you want, your name, email, shipping address and I will send you an invoice from Paypal. Thank you.

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
Hi Skip, what's the part # on the tacho adapter? 8920? I can't make it out in the glare of the pic.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #40
UPDATE: (9/23/2014): Still have these items for sale. Prices include shipping and paypal fees except for the ones marked 'PLUS SHIPPING'. I have to figure the costs for those. PM me with the item you want, your name, email, shipping address and I will send you an invoice from Paypal. Thank you.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts