Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ahh, spring has sprung, and we've finally gotten some sunny, dry days in this rainforest I live in. Time do do a little street racing

I was up north island when a riced Mazda mx-6 pulls up beside me at some lights- lowered, 17' wheels, those cheesy light covers that make the lights look like the Mitsu 3000gt, all tinted out and covered in stickers.

He got the drop on me, as I got some bad wheelspin off the line, but there was a whole lot of blue smoke coming out his gigantic chrome tailpipe. I started to pull beside him in secoond gear, and nailed it into third at about 90kmh. At this point my nose was maybe a foot in front of his, and he backed off when we got up around 140kmh. I guess I won? I suspect he could have beat me, the old mk 2 acceleration seems to drop off around 160, but oh well. By the look of the blue cloud he was leaving behind, he should have spent some money on the engine instead of the wheels.

·
Registered
118 Posts
hahahahah spend money on motor first and look second. u usually never see this with kids these days. but when u see a totaly stock looking car that is hella fast mor go no show i can apretiacte it weither its a honduh or not

1 - 2 of 2 Posts