Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
Not to be ignorant guys, but I have a few questions:

1. Obviously the rear coil-overs are useless in these honda kits on ebay right
2. What is the inside diameter of the springs on your kit William, Ground Control offers eibach springs in 2.25 and 2.5" i.d.
3. This might be a dumb one: 'what the hell is the perch, where do you weld it to...is this something that any mechanic can do
4. Is this kit something similar to what you guys are thinking of:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2411105069&category=6763

5. Can any shocks be used with these kits.

Sorry for all the questions guys but I'm really suspension ignorant. As you can tell from my pervious posts I'm dying suspension but am at a loss as to what to do.. TIA.

George
84 6m
89 T

· Super Moderator
7,144 Posts
O.K, so if i follow you, you pickedthese up and sold 2 to someone else to help recover your cost. Now, you believe that the springs that come with this set work right? If not, do we just get the replacements from ground control? I've checked their site and they offer dozons of springs in the 2.5" id size. What do you think is the right one to go for?

Is there anyone else willing to do this a go splits on the set?

I plan on getting the tokico adjustables from toysport, is there anything else i need to do for the fronts beyond welding the perch on?

Why did you opt for the Suspension Technique springs and not the Eibachs?

Sorry for all the questions guys, i just want to make sure i know what I'm getting into.

Thanks,

George

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.