Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Folks;

on the off chance you were on the fence for a set of these price is going from $1495 to $1795 on July 1st. Orders must be in by 4pm EST on the 30th to get in on the current price:

Canadian Site: Stance Coilovers MK2 Supra
US Site: Stance Coilovers MK2 Supra

A very friendly piece of advise, REGARDLESS of who you buy your parts from if you're on the fence for ANYTHING buy it now, we're seeing huge increases in virtually every category so any day that part you were hoping to go on sale might do the opposite.

Auto part Engineering Font Metal Electronics accessory

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Hey Folks;

on the off chance you were on the fence for a set of these price is going from $1495 to $1795 on July 1st. Orders must be in by 4pm EST on the 30th to get in on the current price:

Canadian Site: Stance Coilovers MK2 Supra
US Site: Stance Coilovers MK2 Supra

A very friendly piece of advise, REGARDLESS of who you buy your parts from if you're on the fence for ANYTHING buy it now, we're seeing huge increases in virtually every category so any day that part you were hoping to go on sale might do the opposite.

View attachment 20182

G Man,
Are these in stock? I know in the past we've had conversations about going this route on my car... I literally have everything for the Dobinson/stock replacement... but I really want these now. Simpler install (mainly) for the shop I have lined up other than the spindles obviously. Plus I want to track my car again someday.
Decisions, Decisions...

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Ouch 20% increase! are the rest of the MKII products on your site going to have similar increases?

Reactions: 1982 Dragon

·
Super Moderator
7,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ouch 20% increase! are the rest of the MKII products on your site going to have similar increases?
Gas is up big time...trust me everything is going up and many products already have. This is just one i've found out about before the increase. This isn't a MK2 increase...anything and everything is going up in price.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Yep. I'm in a totally unrelated industry... I sell wine. Costs on everything are going up significantly and fuel and shipping is a big part of that.

Gas is up big time...trust me everything is going up and many products already have. This is just one i've found out about before the increase. This isn't a MK2 increase...anything and everything is going up in price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts