Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13,114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Stanley mechanics toolset a few years ago. GREAT set, everything I needed at 1/3rd Craftsman prices, plus they go on sale so friggin' often you can really get a fantastic deal on them.

...anyways, a couple weekends back, I managed to strong-arm my 3/8th's ratchet into gear-death. Bummer! (I've used this rachet to starter-tap crank bolts off before, so it takes some trying to break it...)

So I'm sitting on it for a while, don't want to have to go into a store or anything. I finally get around to checking online, stanley.com "Warranty". Damn if they aren't unconditionally warranted.

I call the number, get connected immediately, give the nice lady the tool model number stamped on the handle, and the person goes "Ok sir, I've got one coming to you, 1-4 weeks." It showed up at my house in three days! No questions asked, no return, no nothing... Just pure unbridled bad-ass service.

Stanley, fuck yea.

--billyM

·
Registered
839 Posts
Dude, that's gigidy fa sho. I need to get some tools.....

·
Registered
386 Posts
Great to hear this. I have a stanley 1/4 ratchet that did the same thing. I am gonna have to see if I still have it and give them a call.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts