Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m not a fan of my 85 Celica steering wheel. Want a smaller diameter. Are there any other Toyota models steering wheels that are smaller and will bolt right up to mine and still have the horn work?

·
Super Moderator
8,257 Posts
Most of the OEM wheels from older Toyotas that will fit up are similar diameter. Toyotas pretty all have the same spline, but the horn ring differs slightly. You can usually jerry rig something up that will work though. I have a Mk3 one in mine, but its not much different than stock. Aftermarket ones are generally smaller and an easier retrofit with the right hub

Reactions: AJ

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Most of the OEM wheels from older Toyotas that will fit up are similar diameter. Toyotas pretty all have the same spline, but the horn ring differs slightly. You can usually jerry rig something up that will work though. I have a Mk3 one in mine, but its not much different than stock. Aftermarket ones are generally smaller and an easier retrofit with the right hub
Thanks so much for the info!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you heard anything about a 1992 mr2 turbo steering wheel fitting? I saw it in an old thread and I can’t find it again.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts