Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I'll have a 84 blue one that the actual Steering wheel & horn pad are in good condition... but the leather needs to be re-done. If you don't find something better let me know...

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
I will see if I can go to my Storage Trailer next week & get it out & take pictures... For the Steering wheel & Horn pad I would be looking for $30 Cdn plus whatever the shipping is to Spain...

If you can PM me with a proper email address that I can send pics to .... as well as whatever kind of Postal Code for your Address ...that you have in Spain... then I can get you a quote on what the Shipping charges would be...

Cheers,

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Apologies, Tomitoyo... mailbox was fulll.... have cleared a few messages now... please resend email address again...

Cheers,

·
Premium Member
7,483 Posts
Tomitoyo, nice work!!

Did you get the new leather cover from WheelSkins??

·
Tomitoyo
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I was made by a local upholsterer, I believe that WheelSkins does not ship to Spain.

Thaks ... Regards

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Installed, thanks Dave for your help. Congratulations
Looks AWESOME Juan... now I just gotta get MINE looking like that....LOL....

BTW what were those other two Payment services you mentionned ?? Personally I think Paypal is a bit of a Scam... in that they make up excuses for "Delays" on transferring payment actually INTO the account.... It's B/S for them to hold onto payments for 5 days here... & 5 days there....

If they WEEKLY "hold" onto JUST 1000 people's money... for 5 days .... on which THEY make Interest ON TOP OF THEIR SERVICE FEES... it's no wonder it's a Billion dollar Company....

I'd be more than happy to give another payment company my business....

So (even if those sites apply only to things shipped to/from Europe) ... if you can post the links here that would be helpful... as other CS site members might also feel the same way/find it useful... as an ALTERNATIVE to PAYPAL

Cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts