Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two aftermarket steering wheels for sale. Both are wood rimmed style. One is a three spoke, the other four.

Both include hub adapters and center caps/horn buttons. These both came out of MkI Supras that I have parted out. The adapters will fit the MkII as well - I test fitted both.

Wheel #1
The first one is a Grant wheel, with adapter. Looks brand new. The guy I bought the car from said he had just put it in - then the car got bent. It had one of the nicer interiors I've seen in a MkI in a while.

Here is what you get:

and a closeup of the Grant logo detail:

And here is what it looked like in the car:

Wheel #2

The second one does not have a manufacturer's logo/emblem on it. The only marking I can find says "Italy" - maybe it's a Momo? Don't know - anyone who recognizes and can help out would be greatly appreciated.

This one has some miles on it. The varnish is wearing thin in a few places. It includes the hub adapter, a "Nissan" center cap and a padded center cover. When I bought the car it had the center cover on - didn't see the Nissan horn button until I started pulling it out.

Here is everything that comes with it:

Here is what it looks like with the center cover on:

They are $100 each, plus shipping. Located in Virginia - both are pulled and ready to ship. I prefer PayPal for payment - it protects both of us!

PM for PayPal info or my mailing address if you prefer to send a check.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts