Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone,
just wondering if anyone has the template/dimensions/font for the big SUPRA logo across the back of the MKII.

I have a 1984 Australian spec supra and the supra logo is located on the right-hand side of the hatch and it is very small and cracked.

also im after the celicasupra.com stickers for the rear quarter glass (the small stickers), anyone got the template for that so i can get the logo guy to print them up?

Cheers,

mAcr0s

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
mAcrOs,

There are 2 MKII list members who can make the jumbo sized hatch stickers for you. Both are up in Canada (and it appears they have not joined the cs.forums yet). Check w/ the MKII Yahoo list & ask for Rock Villeneuve, or Bob Shapton.

As for the cs.com stickers.... You're going to have to negotiate w/ Mike Malloy for that.... since he is the one who is making those stickers.

·
Registered
791 Posts
I have the artwork...

Not to take any business away from anyone, but I just recently finished doing the American version decal for a SupraForum member. This is the full-sized decal that stretches across the whole hatchback. I can email you the file, it's in AI format, which should be importable to any of the vinyl cutting software out there. PM me if you want this, or contact one of the others listed above if you want them to mail you the vinyl decal!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts