Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tires are completely done for, good for some parking lot shenanigans, but otherwise done. The P-type wheels themselves are decent for their age, though the clear coat is starting to come off.

Looking at $200 OR BEST OFFER for all 5 wheels.

located in SWFL, will not ship.

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump, need these gone!

remember, OBO!

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Will you ship to vancouver canada?

I can read that you don't want to; However, I can also read that you need them gone.
would just be more expensive for you than they're worth IMO. They're not mint wheels by any means, but are in decent condition. I would feel like I'd need to take a hit on them, just to justify the cost of shipping them out.

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
basically. I'd rather not haul them to the scrapyard as I know someone needs them, but Im in a horrible area for sales like this. ugh

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I bet someone will snag em from the craigslist add.

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
lol, nah not really. ive had mostly spam replies and one person who seemed like a go til he realized they were the wrong bolt pattern for his car.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I can post em up in the swift community for you, those guys are often mentioning MKII wheels.

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well as soon as I get my new tires for the AREs, these wheels are going in the trash.

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ttt, looks like scrap aluminum alloy is going for 86 cents a lb, so I might be able to make a few bucks off them. my wheels will become soda cans if no one wants them.

·
Registered
365 Posts
LOL, the Floridians for the Preservation of Supras has come out.

I don't want them thrown away either, but neither can I offer much for them at this time (+ a 1/2 tank of gas to get to you and back). Can you send me more close up pictures of them?

I'm probably about a little over an hour's drive from you. If we can work something out, I can stop by and pick 'em up on a weekend (maybe meet you in Naples off of the Alley?).

I'll PM you some contact info.

Thanks.

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

·
POTATO
17,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I cannot seem to get rid of these damn things. Tire shop wants $10 a wheel to dismount tires, so... yeah I dont think so. Someone please come get them before I roll them off a pier or something, I'm getting THAT frustrated :(

·
Registered
52 Posts
jeez $10 a tire to peel them?
i would take them to my school and peel them for you for free :)
anyways, bump.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts