Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Founding Member
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 10x10 storage unit wall-to-wall with mk2 Supra parts that I'm losing money on. I got the overflow last summer when I helped a friend of mine clear out an old horse barn full of junk cars (including a couple of Supras) because the property was going to be probated and he was told to get all of his stuff out in a hurry. I originally thought I'd construct a much larger storage shed in my back yard and then retail them one at a time or use them to restore more Supras after I retire in ten years. But I just never found the time to build a new shed, too busy with work and home projects. And now lumber prices have shot through the roof so I'm rethinking that plan. If there is anyone willing to come to Fort Worth, TX with a truck or trailer and clear it out, I'd make you a whale of a deal on the whole lot because I'm just losing money at the rate of $79/month.

Off the top of my head, there's two doors, complete with handles and glass (83), two fenders (84), a hood, a header panel and all the substructure(84), but no front bumper cover unfortunately, several headlight assemblies, three p-type wheels, an 83 sunshade, a rear bumper cover, lots and lots and lots of miscellaneous stuff like wiper motors and relays. There's whole bunch of interior trim but I can't remember what colors or specific pieces, I think mostly black but maybe some blue and maroon mixed in. There's not a lot of "mechanical stuff" like alternators and starters as I deemed that kind of thing wasn't worth its storage space since you can still get them at auto parts stores. As a little teaser incentive, I even have extras of a few "holy grail" parts.

Unfortunately I just don't have time to sort through it all, find individual items, pack and ship parts one at a time right now. I know a lot of folks are out there wishing but I just don't have the time and would like to sell it all as a single lot. Its at least two full-sized pickup loads because that's how many trips I made to go get it. Maybe somebody else has a barn for storage and the time to retail it?

Registered
1984 Toyota Celica Supra P-Type
If you have passenger and driver side window weatherstripping, please lemme know.... It's all I need. 馃ズ

Registered
Any terra cotta?

Founding Member
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No weatherstrip and no terra cotta. Sorry.

Reactions: ChiTownMK2

Registered
I'm in Austin and doing a restomod of a black '83. do you have the header panel that would be pinned to a sunroof? my example didn't come with one. And do you have door cards on the doors you have?
I could make a day of it and come on up to buy some things

Founding Member
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I may have someone coming for it all. Stand by.

Registered
Phil if that deal falls through let me know. I can take it all and I would love to come your way again.

Founding Member
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
OK, Maurice. He'd be coming a lot farther than you so I suspect he's mulling over the gasoline bill and travel time. I'll give him through this weekend to decide. Already a few people PM'ing me begging to sell individual parts that I know are in there so you could likely get your money back pretty quick if you've got the time to pack and ship individual items. Sure would be nice to have it all cleared out before the July bill is due.

Founding Member
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I have somebody coming to get the entire inventory before the end of the month and a backup in case the first falls through. I'm not sure if either is intent upon retailing individual items, but I will be sure to share the requests I have received in case they do. Thanks for everyone's interest.

Reactions: JVirostko79

Registered
Phil I need a 1985 ignitor and passenger, control arm, factory radio,front plate bracket

1 - 15 of 15 Posts