Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok time for an update, some of you might remember i STILL cant get my 5m running, its an 82 block with an 85 head and 83 intake, the injectors were not running so i got another harness (thanks ma615mgte) and wired in the injectors form that harness into the old one, put everything back together and nothing! :mad: Ive checked the resistor, AFM, and everything else i can think of. Could it be the ECU? It dosent look like there is any gas in the injector holes, and it makes no try to start, no sputtering or anything, any ideas?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
its in the 83 and has the 83 AFM and 83 ECU, I checked all the wires while the harness was out of the car so they should be good, and the fuses look new but havent checked them with my multimeter, the timing is the only thing i havent done, but even if its horribly out of time there should be a little gas left in the chamber and it would at least atempt to fire, right?

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
silvermk2, are you talking about the ones on the harness that go on one of the screws holding the throttle body on?

The injectors work, i checked them today, I have also found another wire that wasnt hooked up that comes off the engine block where the negative wire on the battery goes, anybody know where that goes??

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
so that ground wire dosent go on one of the throttle body bolts, hmmmm :idea:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.