Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
In My Honest Opinion, I Just Don't See The Point In The Calaboration With Subaru, Or Maybe It's To Branch Out Into The "tuner World", Other Than That I Am Finding It Hard To Believe That Toyota Could Not Come Up With A Greatm Rwd Car On Their Own.

·
Registered
624 Posts
The Toyota is better looking IMO.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Toyota has a majority stake in Subaru just like GM used to

·
Supra since '86
5,472 Posts
Looks great. I like the looks of this more than the Toyota version, but will pass final judgement when I see them both in person.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Looks great. I like the looks of this more than the Toyota version, but will pass final judgement when I see them both in person.
Same here. This is only a rendering but the FT-86 is already seen in real life.

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
is it just me, or does that style still scream Toyota? subaru never makes anything sleek. ever.

·
Registered
168 Posts
In My Honest Opinion, I Just Don't See The Point In The Calaboration With Subaru, Or Maybe It's To Branch Out Into The "tuner World", Other Than That I Am Finding It Hard To Believe That Toyota Could Not Come Up With A Greatm Rwd Car On Their Own.
When You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word It Makes Your Statement Seem like a Newspaper Headline.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Am I the only one that finds it interesting that there's a forum for a car that's barely made it through Concept form?

·
Registered
2,244 Posts
about as funny as a website/forum for the LF-A, that was started in 2007...

·
Registered
313 Posts
I think that looks better than the FT-86... NOOO! C'mon Toyota, get on top of that shit.

·
Registered
482 Posts
i like the FT-86 but this one looks good 2 .. The biggest problem i see is that they priced it out of the market that buys them ... If that Mk4 would have been priced better i think they would be still 4 sale now .. Well be4 the recession hit ..

·
Registered
463 Posts
Since when is 17% a majority?
The majority shareholder is the shareholder that owns more stock than any other individual shareholder. You can be majority holder with less than 1%, as long as no one owns more than you do. The smaller the stake, the easier a hostile takeover, by grabbing up all available stock secretly.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Deleted double post.

·
Registered
196 Posts
When You Capitalize The First Letter Of Every Word It Makes Your Statement Seem like a Newspaper Headline.
I was about to ask how long it took to type all that out. I'd get confused hitting shift that many times haha

I like both, but I do not approve of the flat 4...ever, although compared to any 4cyl from toyota now....its a monster without a turbo.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts