Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 84 I just received from a friend that passed away. I'm looking for 2 plastic parts for the sun roof. I heard they can be 3d printed. Does anyone one have the 3d file or can help me get there parts?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,573 Posts
NJW, a couple of our forum members have made 3D sunroof "clips", try seaching the forums and check out the threads on the FB page

Toyota CelicaSupra MKII 1982-1986

And here's a You Tube post on how to repair the sunroofs on MK2s, typically the rear of the panel sags...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have a 84 I just received from a friend that passed away. I'm looking for 2 plastic parts for the sun roof. I heard they can be 3d printed. Does anyone one have the 3d file or can help me get there part

NJW, a couple of our forum members have made 3D sunroof "clips", try seaching the forums and check out the threads on the FB page

And here's a You Tube post on hoyou w to repair the sunroofs on MK2s, typicallyfor the rear of the panel sags...

s?

[/QUOTZE]

NJW, a couple of our foThank rum members have made 3D sunroof "clips", try seaching the forums and check out the threads on the FB page

And here's a You Tube post on how to repair the sunroofs on MK2s, typically the rear of the panel sags...

·
Premium Member
8,573 Posts
Found the post on FB...David great guy!!

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
I believe BILLY_GTS here also made some.

@BILLY_GTS

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not having good luck finding there 2 plastic parts for my sun roof. I've been ripped of twice now for 40 bucks.

·
Registered
7,560 Posts
From the names we gave you?
(i only gave it to you this week, leave time for parts to arrive)

·
Super Moderator
8,862 Posts
I'm guessing you should read this:

I'd guess I probably nuke 10 spammers a day nowadays. Who knows how many are smarter and stay hidden.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Any other ideas to get these sunroof parts? I would like to put my sunroof back on.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Njw202 did you get the plastic 3D printed plastic parts you show in your first post. Were they of descent quality, cost. Any contact information?
Thanks,
Judd

1 - 15 of 15 Posts