Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With our weather being so gorgeous lately and for the next week, I have organized a small cruise and 6 cars have said yes and am posting to see if a few others can join.
Meet is at 10am, Cole road rest area, HWY 1, Abbotsford
Fill up, bring your go pro, camera or other video device.
Drive is to Princeton for lunch, via Hwy 3 ( Crowsnest hwy ), Manning park.
Meet at Chevron in town( big parking lot) A+W, subway, and a super delicious family restaurant across the street.
The way back could be the Old Princeton Hope hwy to the 97c connector,to the Coquihalla and back to Hope/Hwy 1, or across Merritt to Cache Creek, and back Hwy 1( Fraser canyon ) This is a particularly spectacular viewing drive.

For you U.S. guys, it is just 10 min across the Sumas border crossing to the meeting spot.
Post up here if you can make it!
Dave
778 828 9270

·
Registered
904 Posts
Dave,

Unfortunately I have chores this weekend after being out of town so I can't make it.
But it's great you are holding these to get the Fraser Valley people meeting each other.

One of these times I will actually make one

Dale

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dave,

Unfortunately I have chores this weekend after being out of town so I can't make it.
But it's great you are holding these to get the Fraser Valley people meeting each other.

One of these times I will actually make one

Dale
Dale, it's nice you have sweet cars, but you have to get out and show them to the world! haha

·
Registered
904 Posts
Tell me!

I feel doubly bad because Seamus is another person who has gotten meets together and I know it takes a lot of effort to do the organization.
This week though I was in Victoria on Monday and then off to Winnipeg. I just got back tonight and the little woman needs a room painted.

Now that Suprafiend is becoming a family man, he is really going to understand the truth of the saying "Happy Wife, Happy Life"!!! You've got to prioritize.

Now that we have his and hers cars it may get a little easier to get to these meets.

I really like meeting the new generations of Supra owners. It helps make me feel young(er).

·
Super Moderator
10,414 Posts
Well that was fun!

It ended up being a pretty mini meet for sure, but I got to reconnect with a fellow who used to attend my meets in the early 2000s, and the weather was gorgeous!

Dale, we definitely have to get some more local meets going again. Sounds like if we did this with enough warning we might have enough locals to get a have decent gathering once again.

·
Registered
904 Posts
I really would like to. I need to plan a couple of weeks in advance to be able to do it.

It helps get the juices flowing to see what other people are doing. I've got my black car off the road for the year now but we have my wife's white car still licensed.

I'm itching to see what you and Yotafan are up to. You guys always have something interesting going on. Plus some of the young guys are really enthusiastic and have amazing energy. I'd love to meet Manvir Brar. I followed his build thread.

Seamus, have you had your baby yet?

Dale

·
Registered
904 Posts
Congratulations,
That has got to be so exciting!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts