Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
i tried search, but i couldnt find anything about Gera, what do i do?!?!?!!!111?!!?!!!??!

·
Registered
13,094 Posts
For anybody wondering where this cat got his name, I bought some parts off a kid in OH. The kid gave the check to someone else to cash, refused to return my contact attempts. ...whined on the forum about it and Gera here responded with "Hey, I know where that address is, I'll swing by on my way to work and have a chat with him."

3 days later, I had my parts on the doorstep.

...so just incase any of you OH bastards wana stiff me, I'll send "Guido" out to bust sum knees.

Hes as cool as they come, so long as you dont let him get a little drink on and leave him alone to woo your ladies. He'll steal your ladies faster than you can adjust your alternator tension...

--BillyM

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i get one a year, but my anniversary date was may 31st so the one i took in may was just to take so i didn't lose it....don't fucking talk to me that way, i'll brake you're knee caps and steal all your women......lol :nono:

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no you don't need your knees but it limits the possibility of numerous positions.

also you'd have a hell of a time driving your supra and attempting to get up your driveway. I'd like to see anyone in a wheel chair make it up that crazy hill.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts