Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to repaint my supra pretty soon and was wondering what the part # or code for 85 super deep red was.
Thanks again,
Brian

·
3,283 Posts
Brian said:
I'm going to repaint my supra pretty soon and was wondering what the part # or code for 85 super deep red was.
Thanks again,
Brian
You can find the paint code on the info plate in the engine bay, on the firewall, driver's side. it the c/tr code. (c=color / tr=trim)

Mike

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Brian,

As Mike Webber mentioned, the paint code should be on the firewall dataplate underneath the hood.

Here's a hint..... "3F "....... (fill in the blank after the F).

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
you guys are cruel... what if Brian's car isnt SDR to begin with. :mad:

Brian: I'd hook you up if I knew offhand. But I'm sure Senor Eng will chime in with the complete code anytime now!

BTW - does anyone have that TSRP mirror site which is from Poland? I recall Cotter had posted most of the paint codes there. I justy dont remember the new URL. Chris?

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Oh okay........ :roll:

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt "just in case" Brian does not know what it is...

Super Deep Red is paint code 3F2.

Please let us know next time if your car is SDR, or if it's some other color & you are changing it. Trying to go into "mind reader mode" can be annoying... :p

Senor Giacchi, this is the Dave Cotter mirror site that is in Poland.

http://www.southwest.com.au/~poland/index.html

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry about that I was being lazy, and yeah it was SDR to begin with then it was painted "bass boat maroon" that has faded into a nice flat pink :D
I would imagine that alot of people have had there cars repainted cause there just too damn shiny to be orignal 18+ yaer old paint jobs, and I didnt know if there was a general paint code(different than on the plate)that I needed to get it from a paint shop, thats all.
Anyways thanks for the help and excuse my lazyness, :lol:
Brian

1 - 6 of 6 Posts