Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Hasn't this been posted about a billion times?

·
Registered
245 Posts
at least now it is in cary NC!!!! just around the corner from tomd and jef tamulis

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
look for the last post about this kit on ebay. The guy piped up in the thread. Maybe you could PM him.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Greg G said:
I really appreciate the fact that the seller is using my whitepra photo :mad:

I guess theres nothing I can do abt that though. Does anyone here know who the seller is?
They always use both of your cars :lol:
just recently I posted up an add of a mk2 for sale at 995 with the pic of you Blupra :roll:

·
Founding Member
6,424 Posts
Looks like the same kit thats been around the block a few times. I cant remember the original owners name (chuk?) but he was on our yahoo list years ago. Moved from NZ or Australia to California and brought kit with him but not the car. Did himself a 7mgte, kit sat in closet for years and finally sold it realizing he'd never install it again. Been on Ebay a couple times since. My guess is nobody's ever gotten it to work. IIRC, its got an injector that works on a mickey mouse hobbs switch setup that original owner admitted was troublesome. Probably needs some plumbing changes and a rrfpr instead.

Phil D.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
i dont know, id sooner go to a wrecker and get my own eaton sc off a gm 3800 series 2 and get someone to fab up some brackets and a pulley.

least then you know how its done and what youve done to make it work.

·
Registered
8,519 Posts
Zank, I'm not sure if you serious or joking, but assuming you are serious, please dont use my pix for your auctions. If you wanna sell something, use yor own photos. I dont wanna be associated with your auctions. Same goes for the Super Charger person. I realize I posted my pix publicly, but I am asking for a simply courtesy here.

·
Administrator
7,186 Posts
zank was joking

Ask him to remove it, i doubt it would be an issue. I wish he would have linked to a pic off my site...I could have f-ed with him SO bad if so...oh well.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
wow

i remember talking about that kit back in 99? with the owner.. it sat in San Diego along with a set of HKS cams..

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Greg G said:
Zank, I'm not sure if you serious or joking, but assuming you are serious, please dont use my pix for your auctions. If you wanna sell something, use yor own photos. I dont wanna be associated with your auctions. Same goes for the Super Charger person. I realize I posted my pix publicly, but I am asking for a simply courtesy here.
Greg,

Zank didn't mean that he literally "used" your photo. He posted up a link recently where a guy was selling a car, and HE TOO used a picture of your MkII in the Ad. Zank wasn't the originator, he just happened across the for sale ad.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
SupraRacer007 said:
Greg G said:
Greg,

Zank didn't mean that he literally "used" your photo. He posted up a link recently where a guy was selling a car, and HE TOO used a picture of your MkII in the Ad. Zank wasn't the originator, he just happened across the for sale ad.
:werd: Lets get this staight- I am not the one that used your pic :wink: I just posted a link to a person who used a pic of your car. Maybe the way I said it, made it look like it was mine, Sorry about that :wink:

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
This brings up a good point. Photos on the internet.. free usage.. copyrights. Just because the photo is on the internet doesn't mean the whole world is entitled to them. Especially when they have copyrights. Ethically, you should ask permission first before using a photo from someone else's site. When you do use that photo , if there is a copyright, do not remove the copyright. That is indeed a violation of US Patent and Trademark laws, punishable by up to $2500 per violation and can be sued in civil court. Just a warning especially to those that have already taken my photos and stripped them of copyrights. :twisted:

Regards,
James R

1 - 15 of 15 Posts