Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
The L-types came with a trip computer. Talk to Mike Weber he did an install into his P-type that really looked factory! 8)

·
Super Moderator
8,397 Posts
Some Mk3 came with the Super Monitor. It has the date, a trip computer, blah blah blah :) , a supercomputer its not though.

·
3,283 Posts
lol, it's actually about 2cm off to the left.... I got this mod from Matt H and one of us will eventually get the time to do a writeup on it. although, it's not a "highly" sought after mod. looks cool though, and does work as intended by Toyota. as soon as I find my digital cam's cord to download the pics to the puter I'll post a few pics of it in action.

*edit* I do still have all the papers together from where I had to trace all the wires from the diagrams... after a few calls to MattH in Maryland I got it all worked out.

Some of the things you have to tap into include, the speed sensor, 1 of the injectors wires, ECU-B power wire(the BIG white one) and a few others... not a big deal really, just time consuming. installing the display is the worst part of the surgery though, a dremel against the cluster tends to give me a strange feeling of panic. If I had to, I could do it again in a few hours, but the first time took me the better part of a weekend.

Mike

Muchbzy said:
The L-types came with a trip computer. Talk to Mike Weber he did an install into his P-type that really looked factory! 8)

·
Registered
2,297 Posts
Cool, I'd like to see what that looks like too Mike. Curious about how it came out and stuff.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts