Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Allright this was a pretty sad race for the hondas at least. I was drivin down 84th st. and the "Honda Club" as I call them, decided to mess with me. The Honda Club is about 5 hondas that roll around with park benches so high they have birds nests in them :jerkit: , rims that look disgusting on there car :ghey: , and the fart can that sounds like a lawnmower on steroids :puke: .

Anywho, I ended up behind one at a light and the Honda in front of me was side by side with his honda budy, I had my radio down and heard the guy in front of me talkin trash on my car, about how it looked like crap so it was prolly slow, and then he said somethin about raceing.......so.......

The light turns green, Im ridin this guys ass in front of me and havin to short shift into second (at like 3 rpms) just so i dont run into him :bitchsla: , I cant even go full throtle or I run into him, but he begins to pass his buddy, so i ride his ass till i can get over and then I leave him by 5 car lengths, maybe 4 :3gears: , but they were pissed as hell :zanksaho: . New slogan for Hondas:

Hondas are built to last, not to go fast :pat: ....the built to last is still kinda shaky on some though.

Another time I had some old dude in a ford f***us yell to me that my car was a piece, so i raced him and embaresed the hell out of his car and his wife....not much to that story.

Raced an acura integra (kid from my school)....i know its like pickin on retards.....but he tryed, so it was funny.......He had his g/f with his "pimped out ride." I had my friend drew in the car, and not to be mean, but he is a big kid, he weighs a good 280-300, no joke. But it was so funny, cuz the dude was tryin so hard, and getin pissed cuz his car wouldnt go, and his g/f did one of those laugh/smiles, until u realize that ur not doin good and then it turns into a frown....it was funny as hell :eek:wned:

Another time with my friend drew in the car, I had him shifting for me when i told him to, cuz i was tryin to drink my pop at the same time as steerin, I raced an ex-friend in his talon tsi........the shifts were sloppy and late, but the sad part was i kept up with his car all through first and second and pulled away a lil after 3rd.....this ex-friend also thinks hes got the fastest car in the world.

Raced my friend in his celica gt (93') he thought he was the man and braged about beatin me all the time, but i always had like body parts and tools from restoration in my car, so i had tons of weight, he would beat me by like the skin off the bumber, if at all, he would alway talk trash, and one day i cleaned my car out completly and then we raced and i beat him twice......excuse:"i missed third gear"......sounds like a honda....wait he did have a honda previously.....but now every weeknight after work he trys to race me and i pull away majorly in 3rd gear, and he trys to use the excuse that the quarter mile would be over when i catch up to him, wich is completly retarded cuz the cuaurter mile is longer then 7 car lengths, wich is about the length we are at when i pass him from the start. Oh well, at least he drives a toyota.

I also raced a mazda somethin, not sure what it was, i think it was an mx3 or somethin but they kept passin me, and i just laughed, cuz they thought i was trying, and they were givin each other high fives and retarded stuff like that, so i cought up to them and rode along side for a lil bit, and then the guy punched it, and hardly moved, i drop a gear and punch it, and leave him and go through my gears, i left him by about 4 cars, i look to my left on the other side of the st. and see a cop.....Holly Sh*t! how fast was i goin? oh about 100 in a 45, so i hauled ass up to the next light and turned right, turned off my lights goin up this st. and pulled into my apt.......luck i was close, or else i would have been totaly screwed :eek:wned:

I love my supra! :rockon: :mk2vroom:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Haha, those are some pretty kick azz stories man. Today I raced a tsi actually, I was shifting myself though so I made them good quality shifts, wasn't much of a race.. but it always makes me happy blowing someone away, even if the car isn't that powerful.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
xrsupra85 said:
Raced an acura integra (kid from my school)....i know its like pickin on retards.....but he tryed, so it was funny.......
LMAO! There's a senior named Richard at my school in a "pimped out" Honda Civic. I'm just itchin for the day I waste his ass in my 85. When are they going to figure out that "There's no replacement for displacement" ? a 2.0 liter 4 banger or however many liters they have is not going to beat my 2.8 inline 6! I have a couple mods on my car too so there's just no way. *sighs* Still waiting to kick his ass though. He's a lineman on the football team so hopefully he wont get jealous... he's a big kid...

-DJ

·
Registered
302 Posts
There are 4 bangers out there that NA put out way more HP than a NA 5m. In fact the ae86 with mods can reach 200 rwhp. 1.3l rotary engines na go easily over 200 and with boost routinely put out way over 400 rwhp. VW 1.8s can be really fast.

In short if you have only a few mods you might get suprised fairly often by some 4 bangers.

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
artm said:
There are 4 bangers out there that NA put out way more HP than a NA 5m. In fact the ae86 with mods can reach 200 rwhp. 1.3l rotary engines na go easily over 200 and with boost routinely put out way over 400 rwhp. VW 1.8s can be really fast.

In short if you have only a few mods you might get suprised fairly often by some 4 bangers.
FEAR the 1.8t! Hondas don't even bother to race me - it's no fun. My 1.8t GTI is faster than my 6MGE MK2 ever was. But I still want/need a supra. Why not own both I say? The mk2 would be my slow car for cruising :joke:

I miss rear wheel drive....2004 is the year I get back in the fold!

Phil G.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts