Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, this is a supra puppy really, he is..... well, ok he's not. BUT he will be when I take a photo of the dog and the car.

Until then I just thought I'd share my puppy pictures. I've raised 2 Shepherds so this is my third. I've not yet had one as a puppy so thats a first. I've done lots of training though. Did search and rescue work, Took a seminar with Cesar Millan, ran my own home training program etc etc.

It was tough to bring him home while the car is still a project but I could not help it. This is one great pup and I couldn't pass on him. So far its been worth all the accidents and little sleep. His Sire was an amazing dog. One of great temperament and very sharp looking. I tested this pup and he was everything I like in a dog. He is already good with the commands sit, down and wait.

Name : Kobi
DOB: 12/01/09 [8 wks old today]
Breed: German Shepherd

Please add in your own dogs. I know you got'em. It would be great to get the supra in there, so perhaps you could take a shot with your dog and your supra?. I'll add mine with the supra soon. They don't have to be puppies :)

·
Registered
7,930 Posts
Here is "Duke"
Here is is about 5 months

In this picture he is just a little over 1 year old (about a year and 3 months)....

He is now about 2 years and weighs just over 100 pounds.
Pure bred golden lab.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Name: Chev (as in Chev Chelios, From the movie Crank, NOT CHEVROLET)
D.O.B: Oct 29th 2009
Breed: Pure American Pitbull terrier babyy

Maybe not a supra, but hes in an 86 Cressida. :p

Notice the big hole under the bench? and His lead tied alllllll around the bench? Yeah, this is his "mommy dont yell at me" look

He lovess being in the garage.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My dog Nova and my 84 CS, 2 first is today fresh, last is summer 2009

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow, nice dog. really cool :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Took this pic last night, Mr Chev-zilla is standing on a 6m oil pan(attached to the motor) He was spending time with us while we were putting the gaskets on everything.
Opertune moment to take a picture.

*no animals were harmed during the making of this film*

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Supra Puppies

Here is Kobi and the supra. Kobi was pretty brave on top of the car. Right this photo he slid down the windshield wagging his tail behind him. First real snow for him. We are expecting a lot of snow, for us anyway, we don't get much but when we do the whole town freaks out and shuts down.

·
Registered
3,963 Posts
my 'ole buddy, Sport. golden retriever/irish setter. This pic was taken the very day I bought my supra, 6 years ago.

·
I like Boost
3,725 Posts
Dont have any pics with the Supra yet.

But his name is Turbo, hes 4 months old. A mix of miniature pincher and a bichon-maltais

guess what I named him that. He goes into "turbo" mode and runs around like a fool!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts