Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just downloaded head of state and there is a nice black 85 or 86 supra in the nice rich california area. in the move they go to california to see how the election will tern out and in the seen you can see it plane as day on the right side of the street --- i was like holy shit :shock: thats was a supra back that up i wont to see that agean. Dave

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
nice havent seen the movie but if theres a mkii it must be worth seeing,lol, i reacted like that when the fast and furious had those mkii i was like wtf a mKII in a movie i was like fuk yeah, hey did you download head of state through kazaa

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I saw that too three weeks ago, its right near the end, my whole family says i'm retarded when i started jumping around the room like woo hoo its a supra....i meant to post it when i saw it but forgot......very nice black mkii

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
cool, i use the kazaa lite, its way better than regular kazaa and it dont have all that spyware and adware shit, but you gatta be careful cuz them RIAA are after everybody that downloads music, and now the MPAA is doing that too for people that download movies, i doubt theyll get anything on me always empty my shared folder after i finished a download

1 - 10 of 10 Posts