Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[/SIZE]Supras In Vegas (SIV) 2015 will be our 5 year anniversary. How do we top last year event, we listened to the community and trust me you will not want to miss SIV 2015

All major updates will be posted on this main page, official website and Facebook

SIV 2015 - Brought to you by Driftmotion: www.driftmotion.com and FSR Motorsports www.fsrmotorsports.com

SIV Sponsors:

SIV 2015 Presented by: Driftmotion: www.driftmotion.com
- Driftmotion specializes in parts for all things Supra, from OEM to Aftermarket. They offer more than parts, from basic Supra maintenance to complete swaps and builds, Driftmotion is a global leader for the Supra Community.

SIV 2015 Presented by: FSR Motorsports: www.fsrmotorsports.com
- FSR is a leader in tuning and performance builds for the Supra community. FSR can provide a sold street build and tune to wild 1000 WHP + build packages. FSR also offer great custom fabrication that allows them to cater to your Wildest Supra needs.

Show n Shine Sponsor: RAPTOR Racing www.raptorracing.com
- A long time Leader in the MKII Supra Community. Raptor now also supports the MK3 and MK4 Platforms. Custom Intake kits, Custom Exhaust kits for all Models of the Supra, Raptor Racing also caters to many hard to find upgrades for our older model Supras

Scenic Drive Sponsor: Supra Store www.suprastore.com
- Another veteran in the Supra community, Supra Store provides many options for Supra and Lexus applications. Supra Store has served the Global Supra Community Since 1999.

Drag and Dyno Sponsor: Cody Phillips Racing: www.codyphillipsracing.com and Virtual Works www.virtualworks.com

Drag Race Class Sponsors:

- Outlaw Class: TBA -
- 6 Speed Challenge: TBA -
- Supra Street Class: TBA -
- Stock Turbo Class: ELMHURST TOYOTA - www.elmhursttoyota.com

Product Sponsors:
- Falken Tires
- AEM
- AMSOIL
- Arizona Performance
- Motec
- Driftmotion
- FSR Motorsports
- Turbonetics

We are greatly encouraging PRE-REGISTRATION this year. This helps us meet our deadlines with LVMS, and other venues. Event Registration will be as follows and can be done through our new Official Website:

REGISTRATION CLOSES ON September 25, 2015

1. Event Registration: $60.00 (Before June 31, 2015)
2. Event Registration: $70.00 (Between July 1 – September 20, 2015)

Registration includes the following:

1. Show n Shine registration for one car
2. Show n Shine Spectator entry for car owner and one guest (2 passes) (Spectator admission will be $10 per person)
3. Drag Race event VIP Supra Parking and 2 Spectator Passes (Spectator admission will be $20 per person)
4. Extra over night security at the Host Hotel Supra and trailer parking area.
5. Dyno event spectating
6. Kick Off Meet attendance
7. Official SIV 2015 Sticker
8. Official SIV 2015 Logo Magnet
9. Show n Shine Goodie bag

***** NEW OVERALL SUPRA PARTICIPATION CLASS Trophy ADDED for 2015 ***

- This is Simple, participate in all events, earn points and take home the Overall Award.

Here is the breakdown:
- Scenic Drive: Automatic 20 points for full Participation
- Dyno: 20 Points for Running your car / Bonus 10 point for 1st in class / 7 for 2nd / 5 for 3rd
- Virtual Works meet - 10 Points for Participation (Arrive by 10 PM)
- Show - Judged Possible 25 points maximum
- Drag Race - 15 Point for Running your car / Bonus 10 point for 1st in class / 7 for 2nd / 5 for 3rd

Total Max Points Possible: 110

- Overall Participation Registration: $221.00 (Includes: Show & Drag spectator admission for 2 / Car entry for show and Racer Drag events/ Dyno Challenge Registration/ 1 Dyno BBQ Lunch)

Follow the Link below to Register for events:

http://www.suprasinvegas.org/#!registration/c13mo

Official Dates: October 8 - 11, 2015 – All participants must pre-register by September 25, 2015

All major updates will be posted on this main page and the Sub page links below.

- Hotel: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?878177-SIV-2015-OFFCIAL-Hotel-Information

- Scenic Drive: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?878185-SIV-2015-OFFICIAL-Scenic-Drive-Event-Information

- Dyno Day & BBQ: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?878193-SIV-2015-OFFICIAL-Dyno-Day-and-BBQ-Information

- Show n Shine: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?878201-SIV-2015-OFFICIAL-SHOW-n-SHINE-INFORMATION

- Drag Racing: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?878217-SIV-2015-OFFICIAL-DRAG-RACE-Event-Information

Official Website: http://www.suprasinvegas.org/

Official Facebook 2015 Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/756099614482722/

Official Facebook SIV Page: https://www.facebook.com/suprasinvegas

The mission our 5 year ANNIVERSARY, is to hit 200 Supras and get our Supra family East of El Paso, TX to Vegas.

The Official dates are Thursday, October 8 - Sunday, October 11, 2015

- Arrive in Vegas Wednesday (optional)
- Thurs, Oct 8: Check-in / Scenic Drive
- Friday, Oct 9: Check-in / Dyno Day.
- Friday, Oct 9: Kick Off Meet at night @ Virtual Works Racing
- Sat, Oct 10: Show n Shine @ Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS)
- Sun, Oct 11: Drag Race Event (LVMS)

Event Hotel: EXCALIBUR: We have reserved a block of rooms at the Excalibur. Check in is can be as early as Monday, October 6, Check out as late as Tuesday. October 13, at the discounted rate.

Room total is $455.80 if you check in on Oct 7 and Check out Oct 12 (5 nights). This includes tax and resort fees (all Vegas hotels charge this now on the strip). If you arrive on Thursday and check out on Sunday Morning, the total will be less.

As last year, Excalibur will provide out own parking area with Security. We will have added security permanently posted in the event car and trailer area. To help accommodate this, we decided to implement a curfew:

*** You arrive and park at any time throughout the weekend, but you will not be able to drive your Supra or Trailer out of the parking area from Midnight – 7am *** throughout the dates of the event. ***

This will help insure the safety of all the awesome cars and support vehicles involved.

**** RESERVATION DEADLINE IS SEPTEMBER 10, 2015 ---- NO EXCEPTIONS ****

Hotel link:

https://resweb.passkey.com/go/SUPRAS5P

Please visit the Official SIV 2015 Hotel Forum thread for reservation information.
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?878177-SIV-2015-OFFCIAL-Hotel-Information

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
SIV 2015 Info. Continued....

Thursday, October 8 :::: Scenic Drive – Location TBA - Meet at the Excalibur Parking structure (2nd floor) at 9:30am, Check in and grab your shirt and registration confirmation and prepare for the Scenic drive.

All detailed information will be posted on the SCENIC Drive thread page:

Stay tuned for updates.

Please visit the Official SIV 2015 Scenic Drive Forum thread for information.
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?878185-SIV-2015-OFFICIAL-Scenic-Drive-Event-Information

Friday, October 9 :::: Dyno Day & BBQ Lunch Meet at the Excalibur Parking structure (2nd floor) at 9:30am, Check in and grab your shirt and registration confirmation and prepare for the Scenic drive.

2014 saw 21 awesome cars step onto the Dyno with Jeremy Hepburn taking the overall crown with his 1233 WHP Pull.

Our Dyno event will return to Hot Rods and Horsepower. Jason and his staff were awesome and very professional and are looking forward to our return.

PRE-PAID lunch will be served once again by PAPPA NAP’s BBQ. ($18.00 per Person)

LUNCH must be PRE-PAID by September 6, 2015. NO EXCEPTIONS CAN BE MADE BEYOND THIS DATE

The Dyno Challenge will begin at 11:00 am. Pricing will be $65.00 for two power pulls (NO TUNING at the event).

We need at least 20 participants. Participants must be Pre-Paid by September 25, 2015.

Please PM me if you will be participating, as we need to get a list together ahead of time (posted below). Include your car and name w/contact info

Payment for the Dyno event and BBQ can be made via Paypal on our Registration Page:

All detailed information will be posted on the DYNO Challenge / Luncheon event thread page:

Please visit the Official SIV 2015 Dyno Forum thread for reservation information.
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?878193-SIV-2015-OFFICIAL-Dyno-Day-and-BBQ-Information

Friday, October 9, NIGHT::: Kick Off Meet – Virtual Works Racing After the Dyno event we will meet up at Virtual Works Racing for the SIV 2015 Kick Off Meet at 9 pm.

This was an awesome meet last year, Food truck will again be on site, and fun will be had.

Show n’ Shine:

In an attempt to have more time to enjoy all the awesome Supras, we have separated the Show and Drag days. The Show N Shine will still be at LVMS

- 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm Roll in
- 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm Judging
- 5:00 pm Awards

Per LVMS staff, we will NOT ALLOW any more cars in after 1:30 PM…. Please plan ahead with Fuel, detailing, etc.

7000 North Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89115

The Show ‘N Shine is PRE-REGISTRATION only NO REFUNDS - Many logistics need to be addressed that cannot be canceled. Event Registration will be $70.00 as of July 6, 2015., judging will be by our peers.

Every registered car will get a ballot to vote. The registration deadline is September 25, 2015

Sponsored product and prizes for the event will be raffled off this year. All registrants will automatically receive a raffle ticket, and more can be purchased at the event. This will give all a chance to take home some goodies.

To park in the Car show area, To be eligible for a trophy and prizes,you must be Pre-registered.

Please visit the Official SIV 2014 Show n Shine thread for information.
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?878201-SIV-2015-OFFICIAL-SHOW-n-SHINE-INFORMATION

SIV 2015 DRAG Race Event

Sunday, October 11, 10pm - 6pm (Tentative):

- SPONSORED by: Cody Phillips Racing: www.codyphillipsracing.com and Virtual Works Racing: www.virtualworks.com

** SPECTATORS WELCOME !!!!! -- General Admission $20.00 at the door - CHILDREN 12 and under are free

Pre Registration is Encouraged for the Drag Race event. - You can sign up to run the day of the event, but it will be more expensive

Pre Registration ends – September 25. 2015

*** We will have a Fully Prepped and Staffed, PSCA/NHRA track for this event – The faster the better ***

Drag Racing Fees:

- NON CLASS - Pre Register by 09/25/2015: $75.00 per car = This allows you to test/tune, fun run and grudge match your friends throughout the night. Not Eligible for Race Class awards.

- NON CLASS - Day of Event: $100.00 Per car

- RACER CLASS -- Pre Register by 09/25/2015: $100 per car / $30 per crew member

- RACER CLASS -- Day of the event: $125 per car / $40 per crew member

SIZE]
.... Open Lanes will be available outside of your class runs throughout the day. This allows for plenty of runs all evening. THIS IS FOR ALL CLASSES AND THE FUN RUN NO CLASS GUYS – One car may be allowed in multiple classes.

Please visit the Official SIV 2015 Drag Race thread for information.
- Drag Racing: http://www.supraforums.com/forum/showthread.php?878217-SIV-2015-OFFICIAL-DRAG-RACE-Event-Information

EVENT REGISTRATION can be made on our Official Website, via the PayPal Tabs – Please contact me direct with any registration questions.

1. Event Registration: $60.00 (Before June 31, 2015)
2. Event Registration: $70.00 (Between July 1 – August 31, 2015)
3. Event Registration: $80.00 (Between September 1 – Sept. 25, 2015)

4. Dyno Day BBQ: $18.00 per person (until August 31, 2015)
5. Event Shirt: $18.00 per shirt (Mens Small – 3XL sizes)
6. DYNO Challenge: $65.00 (two power pulls, must be Pre-Paid by Sept. 25, 2015)

If you know anyone that would like to help with the event, please have them contact me (below)

Please feel free to contact me with any questions or suggestions.

This will be another awesome event. Please feel free to PM me with any questions:

- Miguel – Call or Text : 805-340-6353 / Email: [email protected]

SIV Affiliates / Media
- Super Street
- MotoIQ:
- Douglas Tahuite – Official SIV Photographer
- Charis Culture
- Calty Design

SIV 2015 Staff

- Miguel (rmjdrift): Event Coordinator
- Ken (kenhenderson): Recruitment
- David (DaveT): Drag Race Coordinator
- Andrew : Show Coordinator

·
Premium Member
5,551 Posts
I am considering it. The last one I attended was the old SILV - Supras Invade Las Vegas VI, in October, 2002. I went to a couple in the late nineties also with my Mark3 and Mark2s (I also had an '81 Mark 1 at the time but didn't bring it around), I was living in Vegas at the time so of course I couldn't stay away from a Supra get together. It was mostly MK4s though and they tended to look down on the rest of us, hell the Mark One wasn't even pictured on any of the T-shirts with the rest of the cars.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I wanted to go last year but I didn't get anything done on the car, but this year it will be done and I defiantly want to go, not sure if I want to drive or trailer the mk1 down there though.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I am very hopeful the SIV events will gain traction with the MKII community on cs.com. The cars have been featured every year, but particularly for the 2013 and 2014 events. Better yet, our very own George of Raptor Racing will be the SIV2015 Show 'N Shine sponsor (hope I'm not stealing your thunder, George). This year will be the 5th anniversary of SIV and well over 200-cars will be in attendance. For the second year running, we have rented Las Vegas Motor Speedway for the event so we will have exclusive use of the track on the day SIV drag racing is scheduled.

If any of you have attended the SIV events, then, you already know no one looks down on any generation of our cars and the MKIIs in attendance at SIV2014 garnered significant praise for all the right reasons. If you have seen any of the Show 'N Shine pics from SIV2014, you will have seen all the MKIIs lined up in the first two rows (unfortunately, we did not have any MKIs in attendance, but that is due to change in 2015. I hope to see EVERYONE there!

Ken.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Anyone going this year from the East Side. Im planning on being there as the wife would like to start going to as many events as Possible.
I am considering it. The last one I attended was the old SILV - Supras Invade Las Vegas VI, in October, 2002. I went to a couple in the late nineties also with my Mark3 and Mark2s (I also had an '81 Mark 1 at the time but didn't bring it around), I was living in Vegas at the time so of course I couldn't stay away from a Supra get together. It was mostly MK4s though and they tended to look down on the rest of us, hell the Mark One wasn't even pictured on any of the T-shirts with the rest of the cars.
I wanted to go last year but I didn't get anything done on the car, but this year it will be done and I defiantly want to go, not sure if I want to drive or trailer the mk1 down there though.
I have it on my calendar and am planning to be there.
Guys,

We just finished up with ToyotaFest this past weekend. I mention this because, for SIV2015, most, if not all, of you have to travel some distance to Las Vegas and I thought you might need some inspiration (pics courtesy of Melee Falcon):

This car took first place in the MKIII division and is owned by Duane Stephens of Canada. You read that right. Duane drove his 1,035 whp to Long Beach, CA, from Canada and back home again without a hitch. He, and his wife in her Supra, are making the same trip to SIV2015 this coming October. We have at least five other Supra owners coming from Canada to Vegas and owners from Chicago, Virginia and Pennsylvania as well. Get your cars ready. Get your plans in place and come ready to enjoy "the biggest Supra meet on the planet". You will NOT want to miss this!

Ken.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Just in case you guys and gals needed some more inspiration:

FT-1 COMING TO SIV2015!!

Been holding on to some TOP SECRET information for two months now, but all confirmations and formalities are in.

If you were on the fence, unsure, “is it worth the drive to Vegas?” well I hope the next few lines will change your mind.

Registration for SIV 2015 is $60.00… 4 days of Supra madness with one major event per day. Price increases on July 1st to $70.00.

The best Supras in North America, representing every Generation of the Toyota Icon. The Day most look forward to is the Show n Shine event, on Oct 10, at Las Vegas Motor Speedway (LVMS).

How do we make this even sweeter??!!!.... Few remember that at SIV 2012, Calty Design (creators of the FT-1) came to the event, when we were only 65 Supras strong, to make a documentary that would help push Toyota in green lighting the FT-1 project.

We have been in close contact with Calty ever sense.

SIV 2015 just got a bit sweeter…. As a thank you to SIV and the Supra Community, Toyota will be bringing out the Graphite Gray FT-1 to SUPRAS in VEGAS 2015 for the Show n Shine event.

You want an up close look at the Future of Toyota’s sports Car history …. REGISTER FOR SIV 2015

You will not want to miss SIV 2015.

Ken.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
OK, I just registered.

I was hesitating as my wife won't be able to attend, and then she told me "GO for it!", so I'll be there "stag".

I don't have all that much to do to Ms. Swan to get her ready to go, and hopefully she'll make the round trip without problems.

And now I have a goal to complete some of the work on her I've been putting off!

Nothing major, but I should be able to get the new carpet and stereo installed, and the interior back together, in plenty of time to give her a 100 mile or so shakedown cruise before I head for Vegas.

Hope to meet a bunch of your there!

Just reserved my room, and received the confirmation.

I'M GOING!

Even if I have to drive my Jeep, I'M GOING!!

Jim

·
Registered
361 Posts
OK, I just registered.

I was hesitating as my wife won't be able to attend, and then she told me "GO for it!", so I'll be there "stag".

I don't have all that much to do to Ms. Swan to get her ready to go, and hopefully she'll make the round trip without problems.

And now I have a goal to complete some of the work on her I've been putting off!

Nothing major, but I should be able to get the new carpet and stereo installed, and the interior back together, in plenty of time to give her a 100 mile or so shakedown cruise before I head for Vegas.

Hope to meet a bunch of your there!

Just reserved my room, and received the confirmation.

I'M GOING!

Even if I have to drive my Jeep, I'M GOING!!

Jim
That's the spirit! Looking forward to meeting you, Jim.

For those that do not know, registration goes from $60 to $70 on July 1st, but Miguel has been persuaded to not make the change until the passage of July 4th. Come on guys and gals! Vegas awaits. Four days of sun, fun, Supras and Vegas! It doesn't get any better than that. I hope to see a very strong contingent of MKIIs at SIV2015.

Ken.

·
Registered
553 Posts
I just signed up and ready to go. Hope to see more Mk2 there this year than last. Jim hope you get the carpet done it is not easy took me a while to get it cut right.

·
Registered
3,006 Posts
At PNW Supra Nationals, some talk about us (MK IIs) making 2016 in a caravan. Please realize Kansas City and Dallas are closer to Vegas than Seattle is. Don't expect us in 2015. (Mike made 2014.)

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hopefully we get more then 20 this year.
Ken / miguel. Could we get a list of registered mk2's. Going here im curious as im sure others are too.

Cant wait to see all the supras again especially the mk2's.
Ill be there with both of mine. My gf will drive the auto but mainly just taking for show n shine doubt she willl drive it the whole weekend. Last year took the 84 auto and was a blast.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
I just signed up and ready to go. Hope to see more Mk2 there this year than last. Jim hope you get the carpet done it is not easy took me a while to get it cut right.
Well, I bought the carpet from a highly recommended place, and it came with very good instructions, and a couple of videos on their website.

One of the magazines I get has just finished a 3 part series on installing a pre-made carpet set, so hopefully with the help of my son, we can get the carpet done in a weekend.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Guys and gals,

You will NOT want to miss SIV2015! If you want to receive the SIV discount from the official event hotel, the Excalibur, you need to register by September 10th. Even if you are on the fence, you should register to lock in the discount. You can always cancel your reservation if something absolutely prevents you from attending "The biggest Supra meet on the planet".

The list of official registrants grows longer every day. See below to get an idea of what I am talking about:

SIV Affiliates / Media
- Super Street Magazine
- MotoIQ: www.motoiq.com
- Douglas Tahuite – Official SIV 2015 Photographer: http://douglastahuite.wix.com/douglas-tahuite
- Charis Culture
- Calty Design

SIV 2015 Staff

- Miguel Jimenez (rmjdrift): Event Coordinator
- Ken Henderson (kenhenderson): Event Co-Coordinator and Recruitment
- David Tanner (DaveT): Drag Race Coordinator
- Andrew Alvarez: Show n Shine Coordinator

SF Commitment List:

LVMS - SIV 2015 Contributors in GREEN

1. rmjdrift - Registered - CA
2. ken henderson - Registered - CA
3. DaveT - Registered - AZ
4. d_boy - Registered - CA
5. d_boy (son) - Registered - CA
6. craigh310 - Registered - CA
7. PhoenixToyota - Registered - AZ
8. Amar - Registered - CA
9. JUICEMAN - Registered - CA
10. 1Badmofo - Registered - CA
11. Madman - Registered - AZ
12. tony562 - Registered - CA
13. LY 3E5 - Registered - CA
14. DRIFTMOTION - Registered - CA
15. FSR - Registered - CA
16. 2JZPWRD - Registered - AZ
17. Cody Phillips - - Registered - UT
18. SAVY - Registered - CA
19. R.Cambell - Registered - AZ
20. Jeff See - Registered - OR
21. LHturbo - Registered - CO
22. beezupra - Registered - CO
23. IMAGINETHAT - Registered - CA
24. te72 - Registered - WY
25. Justus - Registered - WA
26. NWRZSUP - Registered - CA
27. Rocketman1000R - Registered - CA
28. 97ttzilla - Registered - AZ
29. tallsupraguy - Registered - AZ
30. luckyshay7 - Registered - WA
31. kennyforsythe
32. LRG SOUP - Registered - CA
33. Alpine2JZ - Registered - CA
34. Scarlette_ct26
35. Craig King
36. DaShady1 - Registered - CA
37. jhepburn
38. STU Hagen - Registered - OR
39. jayhall - Registered - CANADA
40. T66dawg - Registered - AZ
41. B Sully - Registered - CA
42. Clint G - Registered - AZ
43. Nampa - Registered - ID
44. Derek - Registered - CA
45. TouristMK4 - Registered - CA
46. PaKman - Registered - CA
47. B. Cortez - Registered - CA
48. CWTT - Registered - CA
49. rhg32 - Registered - CA
50. Boostlee - Registered - AZ
51. Tony562 - Registered - CA
52. Omar_8892 - Registered - CA
53. Jellybean - Registered - CA
54. TRD_83_SUPRA_XX - Registered - CA
55. DeMoN2318 - Registered - AZ
56. JoseR - Registered - AZ
57. zazzn - Registered - CA
58. JNepa - Registered - AZ
59. CMalpass - Registered - CO
60. Lagtime - Registered - CA
61. 1Slowsupra - Registered - NV
62. drjim - Registered - CA
63. CStedman - Registered - AZ
64. Vegas_sc - Registered - NV
65. ECaban - Registered - CA
66. m4tt_VIII - Registered - CT
67. Kingerm - Registered - CA
68. jr12 - Registered - TX
69. MDVortex - Registered - TX
70. DMena - Registered - TX
71. ANaton - Registered - CA
72. JNguyen - Registered - CA
73. 94_mr2_turbo - Registered - CA
74. Steve Theodore - Registered - OR
75. Rodel - Registered - CA
76. DRussell - Registered - AZ
77. SDstreetracer - Registered - CA
78. Triprfisupra - Registered - CA
79. Twincharge - Registered - CA
80. m4tt_VIII (Pop) - Registered - CT
81. DFarlinger - Registered - AZ
82. SMorales - Registered - AZ
83. KShockey- Registered - CA
84. jw1627 - Registered - CA
85. Havana Special - Registered - OR
86. JCoble - - Registered - NV
87. nysupra95 - Registered - NY
88. bluebullet89 - Registered - UT
89. HBarnum - Registered - CA
90. Suprajon90 - Registered - AZ
91. Wreckless - Registered - NM
92. Spanky - Registered - NV
93. EEverett - Registered - MS
94. TPhillips - Registered - AZ
95. Jose Recinos - Registered - CA
96. SRosina - Registered - Canada
97. Silver Orchid SP60 - Registered
98. JBeget - Registered - CA
99. AAsimakopoulos - Registered - CA
100. CHartle - Registered - UT
101. RBarnhart - Registered - OH
102. BStapps - Registered - OR
103. Supraman16 - Registered - CA
104. LVIIIR - Registered - SD
105. ERodriguez - Registered - NV
106. JBeget (CAR 2) - Registered - CA
107. SupraFly - Registered - AZ
108. RLam - Registered - CA
109. Captain - Registered - NM
110. JRyan - Registered - NM
111. JSantesson - Registered - OR
112. CDancisak - Registered - AZ
113. CAnderson - Registered - UT
114. Suprastore 1 - Registered - AZ
115. Suprastore 2 - Registered - AZ
116. ASzabo - Registered - UT
117. RRubio- Registered - CA
118. JSantesson - Registered - OR
119. DMuzur - Registered - AZ
120. SAlejandro - Registered - UT
121. SPoorman - - Registered - UT
122. JLazcano- Registered - NV
123. BPU- - Registered - AZ
124. LSpainhower - Registered - UT
125. simpson7s - Registered - CA
126. MKIV97_Jon90 - Registered - AZ
127. MFredette - Registered - AZ
128. GCunningham - Registered - AZ
129. BLKTurbo! - Registered - NV
130. Arnout Van Der Kamp - Registered - Netherlands
131. Edwin Speelman - Registered - Netherlands
132. Vicous - Registered - TX
133. TMitchell - Registered - CA
134. EJavier - Registered - IL
135. RReyes - Registered - CA
136. NRodriguez - Registered - CA
137. RAlvarenga - Registered - CA
139. mk3 2jzzz - Registered - AZ
140. RJohnson - Registered
141. ESantos - Registered - CA
142. RSanchez - Registered - CA
143. EManno - Registered - CO
144. JMinert - Registered - CA
145. MMarchmonte - Registered - CA
146. Dave501 - Registered - AZ
147. DPolka - Registered - AZ
148. REscobar - Registered - CA
149. supra400hptt - Registered - CO
150. AMorales - Registered - CA
151. RAngulo - Registered - CA
152. YOlivares - Registered - CA
153. KChhim - Registered - AZ
154. ASerrano - Registered - CA
155. AVanDine - Registered - CA
156. Craig Bush - Registered - CO
157. LSciretta - Registered - AZ
158. 714Mike - Registered - CA
159. RCruz - - Registered - NV
160. NGiovanetti - Registered - CA
161. Dez - Registered - CA
162. 95mkiv - Registered - CA
163. RCruz - Registered - NV
164. suppraman007 - Registered - CA
165. BBrown - Registered - UT
166. MHurtado - Registered - CA
167. PPCMK4 - Registered - UT
168. WLam - Registered - CA
169. SReese - Registered - CA
170. MBonta - Registered - CA
171. MDSUPERSTAR - Registered - CA
172. dv80421 - Registered - CA
173. ASmith - Registered - AZ
174. TChang - Registered - CA
175. MPark - Registered - CA
176. AVassoler - Registered - WY
177. JSalazar - Registered - CA
178. SAAD - Registered - AZ
179. CSanchez - Registered - CA
180. Patrick94tt - Registered - CA
181. DHernandez - Registered - NM
182. JParada - Registered - CA
183. Anonymous - Registered
184. Anonymous - Registered
185. Manji Garage - Registered - CA
186. KXiong - Registered - CA
187. SVentre - Registered - AZ
188. JMedina - Registered - CA
189. Anonymous - Registered
190. RSA Supra - Registered - CA[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

We need more MKIIs!! Don't miss out on the 5th anniversary of SIV. Hope to see all of you there!

Ken.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
Progress on my car is crawling along due to some "homeowner" tasks that ate up some time, and some additional work on a couple of projects I'm doing on the Battleship Iowa.

If I drive her to Vegas she'll be pretty rough, but safe to drive, and reliable.

BTW....if anybody is interested in having a "mini-meet" down at the ship, let me know and I can arrange things.

Jim

·
Registered
361 Posts
Six more registrants in the last couple of days. Help us reach our goal of 200-cars!

Ken.

·
Registered
361 Posts
I CANNOT believe we cannot get 20 MKIIs at SIV2015. Right now, we're at 11, so we only need 9 more. Come on cs.com! Do your thing! You can all thank me later.

Ken.

·
Premium Member
4,012 Posts
You've shamed me into it, Ken.....

If the car is drivable, I'll take it.

Probably won't have the new stereo or half the interior in it, but if it's drivable I'll be there.

Maybe I can get an award for "Rattiest MK-II"!

Jim

1 - 20 of 42 Posts