Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Founding Member
6,725 Posts
Welcome. Sounds like you got a steal. You got a couple of options for an aftermarket cat-back exhaust. Check the posts this category from Aaron Garney about the system he's offering - looks very nice, everything Aaron offers seems top quality. There's also Brullen and I'm sure someone will post contact info. If either of those don't suit you, then you can easily get a local shop to fab a decent system. I recommend a 2 1/4" pipe, Magnaflow muffer and either a vortex tube or resonator between the cat and the muffler. Avoid chambered mufflers like the Flowmaster.

Phil D.

·
Founding Member
6,725 Posts
I actually LIKE the sound of the flowmaster, just so long as its on YOUR car and not mine. :wink: The constant resonance inside the cabin tho can result in frayed nerves. :scrambleup: Most people who think they'd like it wind up deciding otherwise.

Phil D.

hey... watchit....

I personally like my flowmaster. It has a little in-cab resonation, but is quiet unless you really open it up, at which it does get loud.

--BillyM
Viva La AutoX![/quote] :scrambleup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.