Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is something that I thought would be somewhat useful to those that don't know people around there area or are wondering who those cars that they see belong too so I figured I would start with mine. Lets make this a good thread.

Things I would like to see...

Pic of yourself or family if the car is more of a family hobby
Pic of car (1 Shot please), if you have multiple cars then one together if possible
Pic of engine (1 Shot please), if you have multiple cars then one of each engine with the name of the car

With saying that I will start this off.

Supraguy31 and Supragirl31

Sandy (1984 )

Sandys Heart (7MGTE)

So lets keep this going. Its good to put a face with a name but its better to put a face with a car. This way if there is something that you liked they did you can ask them and know who they are. Never know, you might just see them at a meet somewhere...

Robert and Tara
Pembroke, North Carolina

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
reviving a old thread. Still would like to see more post if possible. I know its been a few years but a lot has changed and a lot of cars have changed hands. Post up people

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Good call. Still same ole me with the same gf, but we now have another one we are working to get going for her. The white car has tons more mods now, thinking about the next long distance trip to take in it and that Toronto meet looks awesome.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
You went to downtown Seattle and he was in disguise.
Gamble shaved off his beard,so there was no positive ID on the tall suspect.
Your Johnny Cash (black )outfit fooled the cameras at the bank.
Besides,all of your small bills were marked.
"Not guilty,your honor".

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I'm not going to admit to anything, but neither can I deny that every bit of it sounds very plausible. I guess what I'm really saying is that if what you say really is true, then I can't recall a thing and don't recall seeing Gamble in disguise either. Hopefully I won't ever find any of said small bills anywhere unless I'm alone and there's nobody close enough to hear me giggle and then gasp.

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
The robbers were never identified. It was that Johnny Cash in black outfit. The cameras went blank-no contrast.
The cash was opened inside of a sealed vault and the ink splatter was contained. We haven't spent the unmarked bills,yet.
The non-purple ones were spent at Taco Bell,on the way back home.Ray likes the extra taco meat ones.
Gamble was the "look out" and he was not arrested because his "no-beard" was not an identifiable suspect.
Ray and I got out on bond. The trial is on April first. He looks terrible in 'jail orange'.His look is always BLACK.

·
Premium Member
7,780 Posts
Me in the right seat...I dont have any pics of me driving back in the day...

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts