Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was wondering were everyone is from around here on this forum.. i'm trying to find some owners near the tristate area of new york pennsylvania and new jersey.. but curious to know where everyone's from. thanks

Dan

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
i think this was covered a while ago, but if the admins will allow it, i figure we should give it another go, this way we can add all the new people who wish to reply...

whatchya think admins/mods?

anyways, im from edmonton, alberta, canada... just like it says over there
<------

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i'd like the admin's to allow it i mean we have 727 members today and the last time this was prolly covered we probablly had about 300 members lol. so i figured if it has been covered everyone can chime in since it will be a newer post and at the top of the list and everything like that. well hopefully they will allow it.

i'm from port jervis, new york (small town on the boarder of ny,nj,and pa.

Dan

·
Super Moderator
8,395 Posts
The best list is under "CS.com Memberlist" at the top, all seven hundred something people are listed there.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
ah, but many people arent active, or dont list any information.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Im in California (Palmdale, Bakersfield, West Hills, Northridge) around the L.A. area. :patriot:

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
Lebanon, Pennsylvania. :usa

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
I'm from columbus, oh. And i hope there are a few of you from around here, i'd like to try and get in touch with some of you, its hard when no one else loves supras as much as you do. :drinking:

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah thtats the reason i wanted to start this post again because i'm trying to find some local's around the area and figured it'd give everyone a chance to find the locals in their area. without having to go searching threw all the members and everything like that. this is just the easiest way i think. lets keep the locations coming.

Dan

·
Registered
26 Posts
ME TOO!

I don't actually own my dream Mk.II yet, but I'm still looking!
Anyway I am in Redmond WA

·
Registered
516 Posts
I'm living in Fairfax, VA while I go to school(George Mason U.)and grewup in Washington, DC(Capital Hill). Also have family members in Wisconsin, Fort Atkinson and Whitewater. Brian

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.