Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I shipped posters for the following people. US orders via priority mail, international orders via air mail.

see www.h-bar.org/webform/ostat.html

Thanks,
Sten Thornburg

US:
Rol Horeis
Jim King
Laura Johnson
Shaun (Skip) Camantigue
Javier Barberan
Dan McCormack
Richard Lewis
Joseph Shantz
Michael DeFonce
Grant Montgomery
Jose Hernandez III
Jeff Sawyer
William Branan
Christian Ellingson
Joshua Robert

International:
Seamus Epp
Barry Linkiewich
David Champs
William Hobbs
Dan Seibel
George Tsatalbasidis
Daniel Simec
Matti Kalalahti
Dean Anderson

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Supra Poster Availablity

As of this moment, there are none available. They were all pre-ordered. If I somehow end up with extras, I'll let the list know.

They were $20 and 24"x36"

Thanks,
Sten Thornburg

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think from now on, I'll forego posting information about this group buy in the group buy forum.

Instead, I'll randomly pepper the board with any relevent information in a sort of off hand "oh by the way" format.

Thanks,
Sten

·
Registered
472 Posts
big OT

Lots of pissing lately... looks like several folks are on edge tonight. Must be that community spirit we're high on.

As far as the cross-posting... I don't see how that's a concern with this one in particular.

Here's my take: I've read of several group buys that are active or have since ended, but have *never* been posted in the group buys section. In fact, I was interested in the Braid gb and posted a the message myself to try to find out about it. With the myriad of subheadings, I don't see how there won't be either cross-posting or tons of missed information.

Also, I tend to scout the "for sale" and "group buys" of forums and skip the noise.

Regards,

Jimi B

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
THANKS!!!!

the posters are awesome, nuff said :D

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Still anxiously waiting to see this great poster everyone is talking about. Mine still hasn't arrived.

·
Registered
3 Posts
usul42 said:
This morning I shipped posters for the following people. US orders via priority mail, international orders via air mail.

see www.h-bar.org/webform/ostat.html

Thanks,
Sten Thornburg

US:
Rol Horeis
Jim King
Laura Johnson
Shaun (Skip) Camantigue
Javier Barberan
Dan McCormack
Richard Lewis
Joseph Shantz
Michael DeFonce
Grant Montgomery
Jose Hernandez III
Jeff Sawyer
William Branan
Christian Ellingson
Joshua Robert

International:
Seamus Epp
Barry Linkiewich
David Champs
William Hobbs
Dan Seibel
George Tsatalbasidis
Daniel Simec
Matti Kalalahti
Dean Anderson

·
Registered
472 Posts
whew

Nearly all posters have been printed, rolled, and boxed. Expect an update early this week!

Also, Sten and I have a nice surprise... :]

Regards,

Jimi B

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I shipped posters for the following people today.

Chris Eng
Chad Zemer
Robert A. Bowles (Archie)
Michael Webber
Bill Janusz
Andrew von pinnon

Additionally: Because of a mixup, I have 9 extra posters available. I have decided to sell these extras at $35 ea., and pass along the extra bucks to Mike Malloy to support the CS.com forum. Also I'm going to say only one poster per person, to let the most people get one.

The only fair way to do this (I think) is to have a sort of lottery, so if lots of people want them, they can be distributed fairly instead of to the first people to see this email. Instead of "quantity" there is now "Number guess" from 1 to 1000.

The answer here will be your lottery number and at the end of a week (Friday) I'll pick the 9 closest to some random number (I'll use a random number generator for added fairness). Of course if only 9 people want them then it doesnt matter what the guess is, they will all get one.

If you already ordered a poster and want another, you're welcome to submit a form as well, no special preference will be given to newcomers.

The form is at:

http://www.h-bar.org/webform/webform.html

Regards,
Sten

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
These are no more of thems!

Yep they're all gone... So no use filling out the form. Too late. Sorry. Better luck next go-round (not that there will be one)

Later,
Sten

·
Registered
472 Posts
This was a one time deal.
Keep checking ebay. Maybe you'll get lucky. That's where the original came from that started the whole thing.

Regards,

Jimi B

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I'll trade ya mine for a JDK BBK and Short shifter, and a Rabidchimp Turbo Kit. LOL Im just waiting till its really worth that much till then It stays, thanks again to all the people involved with the posters, it puts a smile on my face!!!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts