Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This morning I shipped posters for the following people. US orders via priority mail, international orders via air mail.

See www.h-bar.org/webform/ostat.html

Thanks,
Sten Thornburg

US:
Rol Horeis
Jim King
Laura Johnson
Shaun (Skip) Camantigue
Javier Barberan
Dan McCormack
Richard Lewis
Joseph Shantz
Michael DeFonce
Grant Montgomery
Jose Hernandez III
Jeff Sawyer
William Branan
Christian Ellingson
Joshua Robert

International:
Seamus Epp
Barry Linkiewich
David Champs
William Hobbs
Dan Seibel
George Tsatalbasidis
Daniel Simec
Matti Kalalahti
Dean Anderson

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Supra Poster Availablity

As of this moment, there are none available. They were all pre-ordered. If I somehow end up with extras, I'll let the list know.

They were $20 and 24"x36"

Thanks,
Sten Thornburg

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Sten, you still got me covered right?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
let me try the image thing:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey, Just curious if everyone has gotten them... And even better if you
like them?
More people said something last batch.
Should have been/currently are arriving?
I've only heard from a couple of people directly...
Give a shout out.
(that's my Haiku)
-Sten

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
thanks again, theyre georgeous.

just went to walmart to pick up a cheap frame tonight, ill get the other one professionally matted and framed when im rich ;)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Haven't got it here yet either.....

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I shipped posters for the following people today.

Chris Eng
Chad Zemer
Robert A. Bowles (Archie)
Michael Webber
Bill Janusz
Andrew von pinnon

Additionally: Because of a mixup, I have 9 extra posters available. I have decided to sell these extras at $35 ea., and pass along the extra bucks to Mike Malloy to support the CS.com forum. Also I'm going to say only one poster per person, to let the most people get one.

The only fair way to do this (I think) is to have a sort of lottery, so if lots of people want them, they can be distributed fairly instead of to the first people to see this email. Instead of "quantity" there is now "Number guess" from 1 to 1000.

The answer here will be your lottery number and at the end of a week (Friday) I'll pick the 9 closest to some random number (I'll use a random number generator for added fairness). Of course if only 9 people want them then it doesnt matter what the guess is, they will all get one.

If you already ordered a poster and want another, you're welcome to submit a form as well, no special preference will be given to newcomers.

The form is at:

http://www.h-bar.org/webform/webform.html

Regards,
Sten Thornburg

·
Registered
17 Posts
Do they have a poster with the evolution of the supra? from mkI to mkIV? I'd like that very much :D

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
84MK2Supra said:
Do they have a poster with the evolution of the supra? from mkI to mkIV? I'd like that very much :D
No, This is not that.

·
Super Moderator
10,544 Posts
There is no they, this poster is private reproduction of an old supra poster, a very special opertunity.

Here, blow this up, print it and hang it on your wall :D ...

http://www.pbase.com/image/14109465

Sten and Co. , thanks alot for the posters. I haven't looked at mine yet as I don't want to undo your excellet wrapping job till I have a frame to put one of the posters in, but I can tell from peaking that the quality is great, thanks a bunch!

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
SupraFiend said:
There is no they, this poster is private reproduction of an old supra poster, a very special opertunity.

Here, blow this up, print it and hang it on your wall :D ...

http://www.pbase.com/image/14109465

Sten and Co. , thanks alot for the posters. I haven't looked at mine yet as I don't want to undo your excellet wrapping job till I have a frame to put one of the posters in, but I can tell from peaking that the quality is great, thanks a bunch!
Ah thanks. Had no idea what he was referring to?

Glad you like the sneak preview you've had so far. Being sort of a perfectionist, I did what I could to make it as high a quality as possible.

To say that this is a limited time offer is no understatement. When these 9 are gone, that's it.

Regards,
Sten

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
One more plug for this poster....I got mine (x2) this week, and they are awesome, well worth the money....you got 23 minutes to get your number in..... :)

·
Registered
1,613 Posts
So when do we find out if our number was one of the good ones?

<--looking at the watch and seeing it says 12:00:03

:wink:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts