Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a MK2 on Miami Vice
It was white with mags, it was dropping off someone in front of The Biltmore hotel,
Cool never thought I would see one in one of the biggest shows of the 80's

·
Registered
66 Posts
Just now? Are you admitting you're watching Miami Vice in 2003? Is this what happens when the Canucks get knocked out by Minnesota?
I am almost appalled, but then again I'm impressed about the stones you have to be able to admit that.

·
Super Moderator
10,546 Posts
now thats not very nice, thats a low blow. And get with the times man, the 80s are cool again! 8) Try some Vice City, it'll do you good.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Plus, for us college student who are lacking in 9-5 jobs, it is on during the time of the day when there really isn't to much else. Its either 80's reruns or sitcom reruns, and you can only watch the same episodes of the Drew Carey show and Home Improvement so many times :wink:

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
I caught that too!!! I was hoping it was going to be used as an extra in more scenes so I could see the whole car, it sounded like it could have been a celica. Damn I love Miami Vice, I keep praying they will release them all on DVD. I go to work at 3 so I usually watch it if I'm not doing anything.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hey Dzone, you know I was just breaking your shoes about MV right?
I'm a child of the '80s, hence my fascination with an 84 Supra.
(and I was secretly rooting for an all-Canada Stanley Cup finals this year. oh well...)
Go Ottawa.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
:D Thats ok bud I,am not really into Hockey but I was watching the last game , we were ok and as Emeral says "bam"
did not know what happend "Oh well " :cry:

Yea Like Seamus said there are actually a few music videos with 80,s Like Phill Colins new remake.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I wish I had cable here at my house :cry:

·
Registered
109 Posts
i saw a mkII on a different show though
i was watching seinfeld and i saw a yellow one parked in front of one of the buildings
it looked like it was in great shape
just thought i would let ya know

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
SupraFiend said:
now thats not very nice, thats a low blow. And get with the times man, the 80s are cool again! 8) Try some Vice City, it'll do you good.
Agreed! Drive-bys to Hall and Oates' "Out of Touch". Road rage to "Waiting For A Girl Like You" by Foreigner... Its all that you would expect from a violent video game, and its also all that you wouldn't expect from a violent video game. No Supras, but there are some interesting knock offs of popular cars (Corvette, Ferrari Testarossa, Lamborghini Countach, Honda CRX, Dodge Aries K, and tons more).

Lol, I admit it, I like the '80s big time...[/b]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts