Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where i can buy one of those SUPRA stickers that goes on the back hatch? mine got stripped off when i got the car painted.

·
Heroic Autobot
705 Posts
They can be ordered at Toyota dealerships- but be prepared to pay. It was over $100 when I priced it two or three years ago. Unless you mean the older "Celica Supra" stickers on the '82 or '83- those are much cheaper.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yah i want the big one that says supra that goes across the whole hatch. thx for the help

·
Super Moderator
8,413 Posts
Rock V or Bob Sharpton are the ones to talk to about the later Supra decals. If you search on the old yahoo list you should be able to find either of their email addresses. I paid around $135 discounted for my Toyota one about a year and a half ago.

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
I think there are a couple of people here and on the List that might get them for you guyz, Im sure they'll reply soon.

D

·
0 Posts
Check out ebay, they are always up for about $10 - 20. I'vw seen two different people selling them, one out of Caanda the other in the States.
Dick B. :D

·
Registered
368 Posts
Yes I have some here for $30.00 shipping included,, These are the exact replica as the OEM

Be carefull,,, the ones on EBAY are not the same dimensions as stock,,, they are about 1 1/2 inch shorter and 1/8 inch smaller.

Mine are the correct measurments and come with installation directions

Available in black, white and silver,,,,

Rock/

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
I cant believe how much toyota sells those for...

will

·
Registered
51 Posts
Your best bet is to check ebay, I have seen them there for like $15 buy it now, so thats where I would snatch it up.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the template in Illustrator, should be able to take it anywhere to have it made into a decal. I work at a print shop and we have a vinyl cutter that can cut whatever material you put into it. Maybe I could organize a group thing if there are many people interested. ie: employee discount......

PS, I got the template from a very nice person in this group, but it would take some digging to remember who it was.

Fray

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Has anyone with a turbo set up thought about changing the word Toyota under the "A" to "Turbo"? I was just looking and I thought that would be very subtle. 8)

·
Registered
991 Posts
Muchbzy said:
Has anyone with a turbo set up thought about changing the word Toyota under the "A" to "Turbo"? I was just looking and I thought that would be very subtle. 8)
Actually, the last 2 I bought from Bob Shapton came with just such an option. You can either put the toyota on or the turbo.

Leslie

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
MkIISuperSupra said:
Muchbzy said:
Actually, the last 2 I bought from Bob Shapton came with just such an option. You can either put the toyota on or the turbo.

Leslie
Leslie, can you get just the word turbo? Or is it part of the sticker? BTW, where did you get your injectors from? Am I wrong or aren't you the one with 210cc's? :?:

·
Registered
20 Posts
I bought mine off Ebay and it looks good. As far as being the same size as the original............. i dot know. But it does look good and $20 is alot better than the $180 that Toyota quoted.

·
Boost-a-holic
2,560 Posts
The guy in Vermont who's selling these things on E-Bay ripped off pictures from my site and Greg Giacchi's for his ads. Not a huge deal, but to me, reflects badly on the guy's trustworthiness. I also noticed that he had some negative feedback.

For what it's worth, $0.02 CDN or USD, take your pick.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
The older style Celica Supra sticker from the 82 - 83 model year is around $11 - $13 US. STILL available from the Toyota dealers!!!!

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Nope, would have been cool if these were available in North America. Alas, these (the Japan/AUS hatch stickers) would not show up in the North America EPC. It's just the 2 "usual" stickers that are available in North America (the 82 - 83 sticker, & the 84 - 86 billboard sticker, but not the Canadian GTS sticker (exclusive Canada thing)).

1 - 20 of 28 Posts