Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, my friend and i finally lined up our cars.
ive got an 82 p type with unknown engine internals
hes got an 86 with a 91 or 92 "high compression" 4age

both cars are basically stock otherwise, so i figured itd be close, but i didnt guess how close.

i got jumped off the line, and he held a hood length on me up to about 120 kph when he backed off.
only problem is, i got gypped, lol, cause i was just starting to pull hard when he hit the brakes, and not wanting to be a ricer, i slowed down too.

me thinks a rematch is in order, and this time its gonna be on a drag strip :D

will probably get owned as its gonna be my first time on the strip with more than two wheels

·
Registered
351 Posts
You need NOS. The big ones. Better make it two.

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and i need them TONITE!!!

·
Registered
5 Posts
No, with Eclipes it busts the welds on your intake manifold and takes out your diamond plate floor boards! (that magically reappear before Vin Disel gets in) :roll: Supras are tougher so all you have to do is torque down your spark plugs to 500 Lbs so they don't blow out... :lol:

·
Registered
4,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HTF did this happen?

oh well, its a good thing i live my life a quarter mile at a time, cause for those 16.5 seconds or less, im free of hondas and cavaliers who want to do a ricer fly past while im taking it easy.

·
Registered
790 Posts
Stray thought, but I wonder if you could sell ricers "JDM NOS" kits for more. I doubt they would do the research to know the truth... :twisted:

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
jeezzz I think my IQ just went down for reading this thread :roll: :banghead:

·
Registered
6,312 Posts
dogstar said:
HTF did this happen?

oh well, its a good thing i live my life a quarter mile at a time, cause for those 16.5 seconds or less, im free of hondas and cavaliers who want to do a ricer fly past while im taking it easy.
LOL when me and my buddy were crusiing one time, we had to beat a caviler twice. we wne tup to 80 kph and slowed down, then the guy kept going. it was funny as hell.

·
Registered
9,445 Posts
Donn.....

PLEASE tell us that you've caught on that we using babbling references from TF&TF????? Yes???? No??????

·
Registered
833 Posts
Hes running a Honda 2000 man, I got this. Don't do it Jesse, I bet he has over 100 grand into that car.

·
Registered
999 Posts
:p That was just on, baaaad movie (beats ID4 though). Just fun to poke holes in the plot and look at all the pretty cars. Noticed that the last time I saw this movie was before I became a Skyline fanboy, as I was totally oblivious to the yellow R33.
I caught the MkII near the begining this time too. 8)

·
Registered
3,433 Posts
The fast and furious was on regular tv last night and i caught a celica/supra that i had never seen before...don't ask how i ever missed it, but when brian and torretto are eating shrimp before racewars there is a white one accross the street from them.

·
POTATO
17,259 Posts
hmmm never saw that, but I suspect it's the same white mkII that was in the street race scene

1 - 20 of 24 Posts