Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been having trouble sleeping lately and I decided to go for a little cruise tonight in the supra (first time I’ve had it out in over a week). I'm on my way home and I see these really bright blue headlights approaching me quickly, so I get out of the left lane and into the slower right lane just as if I was on a highway. That’s when this Toyota Starlet goes zipping passed me and slows down, so that’s when I got on it and got beside him.

Now were on a somewhat busy street, so I follow him onto the expressway and that’s when he hits it. I hear his turbo going and I quickly catch up and seem to stay beside him. We come up to a stop light and do a dig, I got out front right away by about half a car length and seemed to just hold that up to 160km/h when we both let off.

Still out front I decide to get on the highway and try that. Getting onto the on ramp I jumped in front of a civic and the starlet behind him. At first I was just cruising on the on ramp but the civic was riding my bumper pretty hard so I downshift and floor it and he keeps pace with me so I stay in it the whole way as does he, as well as the starlet. I kept going up to 180km/h and decided to call it quits. By this time the civic was slowly pulling out in front by about half a car length and the starlet was about half a car length behind me.

As I got off at the next exit I see the starlet and civic still going strong and disappear into the night.

·
Registered
637 Posts
so by how much did you smoke the civic by?
i hate when they ride ur ass, just had that happen to me today, but it was a crx so i downshift to fourth and pulled away easy, my exit comes up and exit his girl just smiles and waves at me hahaha. i pulled about eight cars on him.

·
Registered
13,114 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Up to 160km/h I had a solid lead but after that the civic just reeled me in :sadbanana:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Better watch it with the street racing legislation in Ontario. Remember 50 km/h over and you lose your ride for 7 days.....not to mention all the other hassels and the possible $10 000 fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts