Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for four Celica-Supra wheels, with very little or no curb rash. I live in Alberta, Canada so you will need to live fairly close to avoid gigantic shipping costs. Thanks in advance, -Paul

BTW. They look like this.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
So that's what celica-supra rims look like, they look kinda familiar:zzzzz:

Hope you find a set nearby, you are correct that shipping will not be too friendly.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ha ha, well I don't know all the model/year cars they are off of, but I know what they look like. :) This way no one replies asking which kind of rims I am looking for, etc. etc.

·
Registered
818 Posts
hey i got a set down here. i am in texas but i get very good shipping rates. if you would like i could get you a price on shipping.

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
A little off topic, but do you have any pics of the '77 project? ( I assume this is why you are looking for the rims).

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I sure do!
Here is the thread, I'll probably have to put another one up here soon seeing as how I'll probably need your guys extensive knowledge of the 7M.:thumbsup:
http://1stgencelica.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=3861

Some teasers :) (Although this is hardly the appropriate thread)

And yes, that is what the wheels are for!

·
Registered
818 Posts
hey paul i will swing by the storage lot tomorrow and take pix of them. sorry been quite busy this week. i will also weigh them and send you a shipping quote.

·
Registered
448 Posts
ok set in bc

let me know if you found any yet

·
Registered
386 Posts
Believe it or not, my 77 is what started my Supra hoarding. First it was a 7M swap, then the wheels, then the seats... Now my plan is to just get it on the road!! Sorry for the threadjack!!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Believe it or not, my 77 is what started my Supra hoarding. First it was a 7M swap, then the wheels, then the seats... Now my plan is to just get it on the road!! Sorry for the threadjack!!
I did find some nice supra wheels at a wrecker close to me, sorry guys - but shipping blows.

The 77 is one of the nicest looking cars I have ever seen, the lines are perfect. I couldn't let her just rot away in a field! (except the 20R, it can rot lol).

What did you do about the axle? I am going through hell here!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts