Toyota Celica Supra Forum banner

41 - 57 of 57 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
wow, thanks for the contribution Satoshi! Your pictures fill in the blanks of mine nicely, there were several things I regretted not getting pictures of that you did.

This was an amazing trip I will never forget :)

·
Super Moderator
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
the one in Socal has almost the same floorspace as the one in Tokyo, but their installation bay is much larger. Its a nice experience to visit but the reality is, beyond books theres no parts they carry that are specifically for our cars and the seats, wheels and steering wheels can all be ordered online for much less. Worth a visit for sure though.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #54
2 sets of recharables, I just kept alternating them and charging them at night. I took over 1600 pictures and videos on that trip, this was just a selection of the pics that I tailored to this group :)

Since you've bumped this old thread, I should mention that I've been in contact with Satoshi ever since I've gotten back and I recently sent a little care package over with stuff for all the guys I didn't have enough parts for when I visited. I filled a duffle bag on the way there with USDM mirrors, rear side marker lights, gauge clusters and emblems and I just sent another batch of them in the mail. It actually wasn't as expensive for the shipping as I was expecting.

Also I have another package to send them and I still need a pair of mint burgandy dash side window defroster vents for a fellow over there who I owe a favour. I've been having the damnest time trying to find them locally, mk2s are finally getting hard to find in wreckers in my neck of the woods. If anyone can part with a nice set I would gladly buy them off you.

·
Super Moderator
10,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Photobucket? This post is older then that, this was from the era when I was using PBase.

I of course have all of these photos still, but rehosting is very time consuming and I have little free time when I have access to internet. Its on my list, but I won't make any promises.

41 - 57 of 57 Posts